• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things you just don't get

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Man buns.

I mean, seriously. People actually go out in public with these things

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I got a notification from ebay it says "your ordered items han shipped estimated delivry June 23!" Here's the thing though it is already a date after June 23 how are they going to ship back in time? Seems like they should of chose a future date as estimate not a past date.

brokencycle

Reaction score
I got a notification from ebay it says "your ordered items han shipped estimated delivry June 23, 2018!" Here's the thing though it is already a date after June 23 how are they going to ship back in time? Seems like they should of chose a future date as estimate not a past date.

You should have read it more carefully.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
When the Milwaukee Brewers are playing home games on days when all the teams wear special holiday uniforms, they always have white uniforms with the script "Milwaukee" on their chests. But the Brewers do not have any white jersey with the "Milwaukee" script. I am very curious to know why all of their special holiday uniforms are designed that way.

erictheobscure

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
because only on a holiday do you have a chance of mustering enough cheer to confront the knowledge that you live in milwaukee

on all the other days, you console yourself with cheap beer

Van Veen

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The answer is money, I'm sure.

Milwaukee has the best frozen custard. I love frozen custard.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ain't even gonna lie, I hell of enjoy a good brandy old fashioned. (I drink brandy old fashioned sweet, not brandy old fashioned sour. I don't understand the brandy old fashioned sour folk they are cuckoo in the mente.)

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Baseball announcers often say "AB" even though "at bat" has the same number of syllables and requires less effort to say.

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
a lot of the current announcers are newer skool ex-players, so they are way more tuned in to analytics than the art of painting a picture with words. i'd get used to it.

we got a subscription to mlb tv so i've been watching hella out of market games and so far i've been enjoying the dodgers broadcast team for the awkward non-sequiturs and the nationals for FP santangelo ('taters')

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads