Things you just don't get

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by tiecollector, Jul 3, 2009.

1. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

One thing that pissed me off this morning was I get into the elevator at work and all of these assholes keep jumping into the damn thing and stopping the doors from closing. I hate that in itself. I mean there are a ton of elevator banks and they have to stop all of these poeple from getting to where they are going. Anyway, the elevator stops and this guy next to me said, "excuse me" to the woman in front of him so he can get out (one of the door stopper people) she does nothing just stands there. He says it again, nothing, so he pushes her aside and she gives him a dirty look. Well turns out she is wearing fucking earbuds and can't hear a damn thing. You would think she would take them out when she walks into the building. You would also think she would learn from this. Nope, same exact thing happened with another person. Fucking idiot.

Take off your fucking headphones when you walk into a building you assholes.

2. Maegnus

Maegnus Well-Known Member

I think I made this mistake, one time, when I was 15. I apologized and felt like a jackass too.

Now I always remove the buds when there is the slightest chance of human interaction. A little understanding from both sides goes a long way. I would probably call her out after the dirty look.

3. Liam O

Liam O Senior member

Thats the thing though, I don't mind people thinking I'm gay. Working in a conservative cigar shop full of type A ubermasculine middle aged men, its actually pretty amusing if they think I'm going to stick my dick up their ass (and because I dress better than them and have no interest in golf or sports other than footie, there's nothing I can do to convince them otherwise). I just don't like being insulted, regardless of whether the insult is applicable or not.

The thing that weirds me out, though, is if you look at pictures of me when I was younger, I did kinda look gay. I was also drowning in pussy when I was in HS. Now that I'm happily more-or-less-married, it seems like cause I'm never on the hunt no-one sees that side of me anymore, which is probably a good thing. I suspect people like me better if they think I'm gay than if they realized I probably spend about 36 hours a day thinking about sex.

4. gort

gort Senior member

5. Liam O

Liam O Senior member

6. MrG

MrG Senior member

7. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

I also know several gay guys who dress terribly, but they think otherwise. The perception that gays dress better is way overrated, IMO.

8. lasbar

lasbar Senior member

You're so bitchy..

9. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

[VIDEO]![/VIDEO]

10. NorCal

NorCal Senior member

Pro Tip: Don't use your hand to wipe, instead use the white roll of tissue that is generally hanging from the wall. :teach:

11. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

The better question is why you were at a party where you obviously knew not a single soul?

This is a very gay thing to say.

12. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

Rambo, switch to baby wipes. I carry them with me at all times in case I do have to defecate in a public restroom. They are also handy for wiping off the seat prior to seating.

13. Fang66

Fang66 Senior member

Cruising for rough trade.

14. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

Today, yes. :devil:

15. Blackhood

Blackhood Senior member

SF approval.

1. We can't even agree between SW&D/MC, yet we still abuse people for buying Black and liking Boss.

2. I see people on the streets every day that have style coming from every hole, yet they would get trashed here and at other sites.

Who the fuck are we to hand out such judgements?