• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things you can live without:

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
People who don't care to shave.

<scratches itchy 8th day growth> I agree.

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I could do without The Man having his boot on my neck.

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
I don't mind the Ipod so much though but those people with their earbuds constantly in their ears are tedious.

This is precisely it. Didn't mean to seemingly ding you, iW. I think I am paraphrasing j here, that the iPod is a trendy device that encourages people to interact less with their fellow beings. So true where I am. On campus, everyone is plugged in all the time, there's no casual conversation between strangers anymore. That rather saddens me.

~ Huntsman

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Huntsman
This is precisely it. Didn't mean to seemingly ding you, iW. I think I am paraphrasing j here, that the iPod is a trendy device that encourages people to interact less with their fellow beings. So true where I am. On campus, everyone is plugged in all the time, there's no casual conversation between strangers anymore. That rather saddens me.

~ Huntsman

I totally agree. It makes girls much less accessible.

shellshock

Forum Mascot
Reaction score

~ Huntsman

thats the point. when i dont have my headphones on, huge gangster guys block my path and ask my name...
interaction with randoms at school is not for me.

i could live without people not using their turn signals when you're waiting on them to figure out if they're going to turn or not so that you can go.

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Gunther Flare
Perhaps you could give me directions to the ally where your castration was preformed.
I don't think you should be typing your mirrored conversations, a tete-a-tete in the most imperfect sense.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Reaction score
I sure hope you guys are just playfully ribbing each other, because otherwise this argument is the lingustic equivalent of slapping each other with gloves made of cotton candy...

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
I sure hope you guys are just playfully ribbing each other, because otherwise this argument is the lingustic equivalent of slapping each other with gloves made of cotton candy...

Actually, Flare is a troll that keeps popping up. LK, none of us will think the worse of you if you ignore the impudent harpy.

~ Huntsman

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shellshock
thats the point. when i dont have my headphones on, huge gangster guys block my path and ask my name...
interaction with randoms at school is not for me.

i could live without people not using their turn signals when you're waiting on them to figure out if they're going to turn or not so that you can go.

I guess I can understand that. I still think it's sad, tho. BTW, glad you got rid of the avatar with the scary oscillating dude. This one is still...a little disturbing, but almost cute? I think.

Right on about the turn signals! Blink, people, blink!

Regards,
Huntsman

Nick M

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New episodes of The Simpsons.

shellshock

Forum Mascot
Reaction score
BTW, glad you got rid of the avatar with the scary oscillating dude. This one is still...a little disturbing, but almost cute? I think.

HAHA, scary oscillating dude is Bubb Rubb from Oakland. he gives me a good laugh. sorry he frightened you... i changed it because i saw someone else had a bubb rubb avatar.
Mashimaro on the other hand, is cute yet a thug. best of both worlds(???)

things i can live without cont'd: sock lines

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shellshock
HAHA, scary oscillating dude is Bubb Rubb from Oakland. he gives me a good laugh. sorry he frightened you... i changed it because i saw someone else had a bubb rubb avatar.
Mashimaro on the other hand, is cute yet a thug. best of both worlds(???)

things i can live without cont'd: sock lines

Yes, but scratching sock lines is so good...

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's