Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things you can live without:

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Tokyo Slim, May 8, 2006.

1. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim In Time Out

I had a Coke Blak today. Ugh. It tastes like embalming fluid. Yes, I've tasted embalming fluid. I could live without that.

I could live without people cruising around with a tire/rim size larger/smaller than the one that is supposed to be on their vehicle.

Honestly, I could live without Tom Cruise. That guy is turning into the new Micheal Jackson. (who I finally managed to get rid of...)

2. oman

oman Senior member

one of my friends, on the topic of coke blak, said that at first sip it tastes just like regular coke, with a faint undertone of tar. then the tar taste intensifies, and the regular coke flavour disappears completely

the end result, he said, is like vomiting and not rinsing your mouth afterward

3. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim In Time Out

one of my friends, on the topic of coke blak, said that at first sip it tastes just like regular coke, with a faint undertone of tar. then the tar taste intensifies, and the regular coke flavour disappears completely

the end result, he said, is like vomiting and not rinsing your mouth afterward

Yeah... thats a pretty good description. I want my dollar fourty back.

4. StevenRocks

StevenRocks Senior member

Honestly, I could live without Tom Cruise. That guy is turning into the new Micheal Jackson. (who I finally managed to get rid of...)
    I have told several people lately that someone needs to give Tom Cruise a white sparkly glove so pop culture could go ahead and dispense of his crazy ass.

On a more on-topic note, I could do without vests. As part of a suit, they're cool, but people wearing them by themselves makes me think of Wal-Mart smocks or bad '90s flashbacks, complete with banded-collar shirts.

5. Huntsman

Huntsman Senior member

Kitsch, disposable cutting boards, fake lemon juice, cooking wine, bleached flour, precooked meals, Pepsi, Red Bull, jello shots, TV commercials, speed limit signs, Wal Mart, Ipods, plastic supermarket bags, imitation crabmeat, glass packs, baseball caps, leaf blowers... this could get to be a very long list...

~ Huntsman

6. Matt

Matt [email protected]

i could live without pointless shitfights on SF, but otherwise Im pretty content.

7. Alter

Alter Senior member

i could live without pointless shitfights on SF, but otherwise Im pretty content.

Shut up, ya galah!

Like that?

8. globetrotter

globetrotter Senior member

Kitsch, disposable cutting boards, fake lemon juice, cooking wine, bleached flour, precooked meals, Pepsi, Red Bull, jello shots, TV commercials, speed limit signs, Wal Mart, Ipods, plastic supermarket bags, imitation crabmeat, glass packs, baseball caps, leaf blowers... this could get to be a very long list...

~ Huntsman

I like disposible cutting boards. although I like real, hard wood cutting boards, they are very unhygenic. I get a half dozen hard plastic ones for about $3 every few months, clean them with a harsh bleaching cleanser as needed, and then replace them.

9. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

~ Huntsman

I like it my 2 iPods (that's right, I said 2!). My 20 GB allows me to never have to use CD's in my car ever again, and my shuffle allows me to bike for 4 hours and still have plenty of music left over to listen to while I'm laying on the grass outside my house unable to move my legs after, you know riding for 4 hours (against the wind, in 92 degree weather with 85% humidity). I like Red Bull, but only with vodka.

Jon.

10. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim In Time Out

I like it my 2 iPods (that’s right, I said 2!). My 20 GB allows me to never have to use CD’s in my car ever again, and my shuffle allows me to bike for 4 hours and still have plenty of music left over to listen to while I’m laying on the grass outside my house unable to move my legs after, you know riding for 4 hours (against the wind, in 92 degree weather with 85% humidity). I like Red Bull, but only with vodka. Jon.
    I could live without Jon's Ipods.

11. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

I could live without: spam (both the faux-meat and the email kind), slow / inept drivers, people who don't hold doors open for you (that includes elevator doors), people who just stare at you when they want something, waiting for you to guess instead of verbally telling you what they want, pop-ups, people who bring cell phones to class (you are not an ER doctor, and you are not on call), people who don't pay attention how they open their car doors, and ultimately scratch your door.

Jon.

12. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

I could live without Jon's Ipods.

And you do.

They are the only Mapple product I like.

Jon.

13. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim In Time Out

I could live without waking up at 6AM. Really. I'm not a morning person.

14. Matt

Matt [email protected]

Shut up, ya galah!

Like that?

jesus, who taught you that? [​IMG]

15. Nantucket Red

Nantucket Red "Mr. Fashionista"