• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things Women Wear That You Hate

Tck13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
don't be beetch, post pics or gtfu

I can't stand this look. The anorexic girl reminds me of a toddler walking around in her mother's shoes. It's not cute and you look awkward. Granted, some women can pull this off but they're the minority.

Fully tapered jeans and high heeled Fail.

th_testpic1.jpg

129149103282646.jpg

Last edited:

Tck13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Next up? Boyfriend jeans. Ugly. Fail.

katie_holmes_1.jpg

heid-klum-shop-1-1.jpg

rachel_bilson_2.jpg

trendspotting-bf-jeans-celebs1.jpg

Last edited:

Svenn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Fully tapered jeans and high heeled Fail.

+1 Fully tapered anything is offensive, looks like an 80's pilates getup and for some reason creates an unflattering visual impact for the entire lower half of her body.

Here's mine:

EMS-FREE-SHIPPING-3pc-lot-Lace-Tight-princess-skirt-bust-women-girl-lady-Wrapped-chest-skirt.jpg

V315000_COMBO_LG_SPLIT1_CROP1.jpg

^Any skirt, dress, etc that goes up to her chest, especially faux 60's looks. Makes even the most well-proportioned chick look like chubbs mcchubby. might as well wear a moomoo.

V328365.jpg

^tight leggings... again, 80's pilates look, or a pregnant wisconsin woman from 1993. I don't know why these things don't look good, they should considering they're so tight, but they never do.

Last edited:

PipersSon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All I care about is whether they're hittable or not.

What they're wearing, erm...

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
arafat scarf

kufiya.jpg

Hans

Reaction score
Uggs
Leggins as pants
Anything NorthFace
Tory Burch Flats
Boots with high heels (unless they are hookers, in which case it is OK)
Those folding Longchamp bags
Vera Bradley bags

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Pixie boots. Especially the ones with extra-special tassels/studs/other-assorted-crap attached. Examples courtesy of google images:

Last edited:

tennisguru

Reaction score
Agree with the slouchy 'boyfriend' jean look - real dislike!

However, the tapered jeans and heels thing is right up my street. Probably thanks to a girl I used to go out with, who looked so unbelievably hot when rocking this look (she was so out of my league!) :nodding: shame she wasn't a keeper!

Cheers

bourbonbasted

Cyber Eliitist
Reaction score

Uggs
Leggins as pants
Anything NorthFace
Tory Burch Flats
Boots with high heels (unless they are hookers, in which case it is OK)
Those folding Longchamp bags
Vera Bradley bags

You just more or less described the apparel of every girl I banged in college. I can say, with a great degree of confidence, there is more often than not some great stuff hiding under the articles you've listed here. :teach:

gort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I hate the shirts that are tight around the **** but all drapey around the mid section. Fat girls wear these to show off their **** but think it somehow hides their guts. I have no idea the name of these but I always just called them the curtain shirt.

Svenn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Tory Burch Flats

Any flats, especially when combined with tapered pants or leggings. Makes their feet look giant, like a dr. seuss transgendered character or something.

I think there's a strong current going through women's fashion for the 'quirky' look or what have you, that girls with bad taste tend to go for. Subtle, elegant and flattering style, one of the main tenets we have on this forum, should apply to both genders.

how-to-wear-ballet-flats.jpg

I hate the shirts that are tight around the **** but all drapey around the mid section. Fat girls wear these to show off their **** but think it somehow hides their guts. I have no idea the name of these but I always just called them the curtain shirt.

That's what I was describing above, in skirt/dress form.

Last edited:

Jorgeezy

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with leggings as pants for some of the girls here in England
bounce2.gif

fistbump.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics