• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things to do in Charlotte, NC?

Ludeykrus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I will be shortly starting on a research progam for a college in Charlotte, North Carolina. The last time I was there, I was a small child. I will be there for five weeks, from the last week of May until the last week of June.

I've been reading to see what there is to do in the area, in particular theaters,pubs, museums, and the like. Riras Irish Pub apparently is well-regarded. Anywhere else I should hit while I'm there?

Joseph K. Bank

Reaction score
I remember once being at a Waffle House just outside of Charlotte that had a very friendly staff.

feynmix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was in Charlotte for a concert last friday. Downtown Charlotte is a happening place, with tons of restaurants and clubs. I was only there for an hour or so around 1am, and we went to a tapas and wine place called Arpa's for a post concert dinner. The ambience at the restaurant was good, with outside sitting and such. Don't know much else about the place, sorry.

The Wayfarer

Reaction score
Nothing at all.

It's by all means a very nice city, albeit a very boring city. There's a mall and, uh, a few other malls.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's