1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Things to consider when buying diamonds

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by calred, Mar 7, 2016.

1. calred

calred New Member

Buying an engagement ring is a huge decision . You have to make sure that you are choosing the one which will make your fiancee happy. I chose a ring from an wholesale diamond jewelry store, Phera diamonds. Since it was a wholesale store I was able to customize the ring according to my budget.I chose a classic style ring with a princess cut central stone with channel set diamonds around the ring. I would recommend that you have to choose the shape of diamond first there are a lot to choose from like,Princess cut,square,round,heart shaped etc.Then select the carat of the stone. The price varies according to stone carat. Most people don't know what all to look for before buying an diamond ring. Let's discuss about it.