• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things that slightly annoyed you six months ago but you have no particular feelings about today.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Some son of a bitch drank the last of the Tanqueray 10 gin and there was none left for my martini!

I'm over it now but back then it was fucking aggravating as shit.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Shoveling snow.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

VaderDave

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Shoveling snow.

Pretty sure that needs to be in an as-yet-uncreated "Things that bothered you six months ago and will likely bother you six months from now but currently you are indifferent about" thread.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Pretty sure that needs to be in an as-yet-uncreated "Things that bothered you six months ago and will likely bother you six months from now but currently you are indifferent about" thread.

Someone needs to get on that.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Dog shit in the snow.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Work.

Oh, wait. I still have feelings about that. :(

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I had to wait a while to post this one, but in late June the auto parts store that is within walking distance from me ran out of the oil brand I like. I had already drained the Jag-you-are and was going to buy oil to refill it but then these assholes didn't have it in stock. "We'll have it tomorrow," they said. Yeah, that did me a lot of good, dumb cunt.

But I'm over it now.

Streettrash

Reaction score
Obnoxious neighbor across the hall. Enough complaints got her evicted. I don't care where she went or if she got hit by a train, killed by ISIS etc.

Van Veen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was in Chicago staying near Wrigley Field and I went to the Addison El-Train station exactly at the same time the Cubs game ended. I had to push my way through drunk people to get through the fare gates. I was freaking out because I thought I was going to be late to work. Turns out I wasn't late to work so it wasn't really a big deal.

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 46 16.0%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 99 34.4%
  • 8”

Votes: 88 30.6%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 33 11.5%
  • 9”

Votes: 10 3.5%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.4%