• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things that make your CROTCH smell good?

stormin10

Reaction score
I agree with the post on Balla powder, I use the "tingle" formula.... Its great lol

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Goldbond everyday

Big +1. Gold Bond Medicated Powder, every time. Keeps the dew at bay which is the source of your not-so-fresh-"down there"-self. Plus, for added giggles - it will give you a feeling like somebody turned on the AC in your drawers for the first week or so.

That said, I'm not sure how well it tastes - so depending on what eventual extracurricular activities you have planned, you may want to moderate or skip. Your call.

ps - they have a regular (gold container) and a super-medicated (green container) version. I don't know who needs the green for what, but it's out there if necessary. Go get 'em, son.

Last edited:

Jabal-Tariq

Reaction score

Big +1. Gold Bond Medicated Powder, every time. Keeps the dew at bay which is the source of your not-so-fresh-"down there"-self. Plus, for added giggles - it will give you a feeling like somebody turned on the AC in your drawers for the first week or so.
That said, I'm not sure how well it tastes - so depending on what eventual extracurricular activities you have planned, you may want to moderate or skip. Your call.
ps - they have a regular (gold container) and a super-medicated (green container) version. I don't know who needs the green for what, but it's out there if necessary. Go get 'em, son.

Scooba you ever used FRESHBALLS?

lsinner

Reaction score
Freshballs ,

look em up. Heard some rave reviews about them from my buds.

ragdoll

Reaction score
Been using Freshballs for about a month.
Great product.

OakCreekHitter

Reaction score
If you are worried that the junk in your trunk has gone bad, best to wear BOXERS and not tidy whities to help out with the aeration of your balls

MyOtherLife

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man Musk all the way and I hope you were all eating when you read this.

blahman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Would it help to put some Acqua di Parma or Creed or something on your balls?

TrentMag

Reaction score
I use this stuff called "Cowboy Code Powder", I buy it at a shop here in San Diego. It's awesome. It's like baby powder but it comes in a bag and a cool travel case and you pat it on instead of sprinkling or using your hand. I am officially hooked.

Sesame Seed

Reaction score
Eunuchs are said to have had pleasant smelling crotches. And it’d have sorted the losing hair threads. Two balls, one stone.

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I use this stuff called "Cowboy Code Powder", I buy it at a shop here in San Diego.  It's awesome.  It's like baby powder but it comes in a bag and a cool travel case and you pat it on instead of sprinkling or using your hand.  I am officially hooked.

That is one hell of a first post you've got there. Spam or no, one hell of a first.

Scooba

Reaction score
I have never used Freshballs. Things in my nether-regions are status quo. Freshballs sometimes advertises on Howard Stern

danb206

Reaction score
Just ordered fresh balls, will see if the reviews are accurate. High hopes

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads