• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things that are pissing you off- Food & Drink Edition

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I speak fluent Pashto. It's obviously difficult to meet native speakers in america. So even though the food is usually nothing special, i always check out afghan restaurants. These fuckers not only pretend they don't know the language, they claim to speak "farsi". (They don't, they speak Dari) or they're Persians larping as pashtuns. Either way, i hate them. It's similar to when chinese people open "Korean bbq" joints knowing that most people won't know the difference.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I speak fluent Pashto. It's obviously difficult to meet native speakers in america. So even though the food is usually nothing special, i always check out afghan restaurants. These fuckers not only pretend they don't know the language, they claim to speak "farsi". (They don't, they speak Dari) or they're Persians larping as pashtuns. Either way, i hate them. It's similar to when chinese people open "Korean bbq" joints knowing that most people won't know the difference.
Haggling with madams isnt fluency.

Jk that's a difficult language to learn I've been told so big ups. Actually I have a painting I am hoping you can translate (I've been part of the calligraphy is Pashto).

Fresh pinenuts are so damn good. But man are they a pain in the ass to shell

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the current food-industry cliches mean? I'm guessing "presenting in a radically honest way" means to have a place too cute by half?

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The state of British cuisine.

upload_2019-5-20_10-10-55.jpeg

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Watching Kitchen Nightmares makes me never want to go out to eat again, especially at cheap ethnic joints. Some horrifying stuff on that show.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.