1. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.

Things that are pissing you off- Food & Drink Edition

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by kwilkinson, Apr 25, 2010.

1. Big Pun

Big Pun Distinguished Member

I speak fluent Pashto. It's obviously difficult to meet native speakers in america. So even though the food is usually nothing special, i always check out afghan restaurants. These fuckers not only pretend they don't know the language, they claim to speak "farsi". (They don't, they speak Dari) or they're Persians larping as pashtuns. Either way, i hate them. It's similar to when chinese people open "Korean bbq" joints knowing that most people won't know the difference.

2. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Stylish Dinosaur

Haggling with madams isnt fluency.

Jk that's a difficult language to learn I've been told so big ups. Actually I have a painting I am hoping you can translate (I've been part of the calligraphy is Pashto).

Fresh pinenuts are so damn good. But man are they a pain in the ass to shell

3. Big Pun

Big Pun Distinguished Member

I'll give it a shot