things that are making you happy

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by globetrotter, Feb 14, 2008.

1. GoSurface

GoSurface Senior member

fuck off

Dear diary,

I love west24.

Sincerely,

Apple bottom jeans

2. West24

West24 Senior member

Dear diary,

I love west24.

Sincerely,

Apple bottom jeans

dear diary,

i love gosurface,

sincerely,

boots with the fur.

3. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

Even though I've canceled tonight's plans, I still have 1/2 a loaf of artisnal bread my wife made yesterday, and some very good cheeses. Maybe just a glass of syrah to ease my dry throat too?

4. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

Even though I've canceled tonight's plans, I still have 1/2 a loaf of artisnal bread my wife made yesterday, and some very good cheeses. Maybe just a glass of syrah to ease my dry throat too?
    Would you like some arugula with your elitism? [​IMG]

5. West24

West24 Senior member

geaser. why dont you also rent the 3rd season of leave it to beaver and call it a night.

6. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

Would you like some arugula with your elitism? [​IMG]

[​IMG] Drizzled with a nice, homemade dressing, some pork lardons, and heirloom tomatoes?

geaser. why dont you also rent the 3rd season of leave it to beaver and call it a night.

That might be too much excitement for my old heart.

7. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

Finally having my apartment to myself for a few hours. My family was in town since Friday, and then Sunday, like two hours after they left, a friend and his girlfriend came to stay with me until Wednesday. We went out for dinner and I came back while they went out to a bar. It's nice to just relax with a cigar, sit alone, read SF, and study.

8. globetrotter

globetrotter Senior member

I'm in my room on a cruise ship on the rhine, at a trade show that I have been coming to for 19 years. (The city fills up so cruise ships come into tow to take the extras). In one od my favorite cities. The week I will see dozens of my oldest (minor) friends, who I usually only see at this trade show.

I had dinner with a few friends I have known for years, but haven't seen since last year - including a half portion of risotto with fresh white truffles, and a half portion of tiny ravioli with fresh white truffles.

This afternoon I had a few fantastic beers, beers that were brewed in the building that I drank them in, and that were poured by gravity from the wooden barell they were aged in.

I had sent out all of my suits and one topcoat to be taken in and just got them back today (one of my team brought them from his tailor) now I Have 11 suits in my closet that fit me perfectly, something I haven't been able to say in years. And, I took in my belt yet another notch today.

So, I am a happy puppy

9. RedLantern

RedLantern Senior member

I'm in my room on a cruise ship on the rhine, at a trade show that I have been coming to for 19 years. (The city fills up so cruise ships come into tow to take the extras). In one od my favorite cities. The week I will see dozens of my oldest (minor) friends, who I usually only see at this trade show.

I had dinner with a few friends I have known for years, but haven't seen since last year - including a half portion of risotto with fresh white truffles, and a half portion of tiny ravioli with fresh white truffles.

This afternoon I had a few fantastic beers, beers that were brewed in the building that I drank them in, and that were poured by gravity from the wooden barell they were aged in.

I had sent out all of my suits and one topcoat to be taken in and just got them back today (one of my team brought them from his tailor) now I Have 11 suits in my closet that fit me perfectly, something I haven't been able to say in years. And, I took in my belt yet another notch today.

So, I am a happy puppy

Sounds like you are "on a roll" I love that feeling!

10. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

So, I am a happy puppy

Risotto and ravioli with fresh white truffles. Damn I hate you. Now I am craving truffles so badly.

11. rdawson808

rdawson808 Senior member

I had dinner last night with a childhood friend I hadn't seen in 20 years--literaly since the day of HS graduation. We had a really nice time catching up.

b

12. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

Skipping class. [​IMG]

13. Kohan

Kohan Senior member

New saxophone equipment!! [​IMG]

14. jc138

jc138 Senior member

Skadden anouncing!

15. GoSurface

GoSurface Senior member

Going to my best friends dads birthday party on Sat. Yeah, sounds weird, don't it? Regardless, I'm pretty sexcited to eat her momma's cooking. Them Sri Lankans know how to hook a brudda up!