Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

things that are making you happy

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by globetrotter, Feb 14, 2008.

1. globetrotter

globetrotter Senior member

+1. Taking my kids to the zoo....first time for my little ones. [​IMG] [​IMG]

very cool!

2. Airfare

Airfare Active Member

thinking about that special someone and wonder if there thinking about me. lol....................
    [​IMG]

3. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

thinking about that special someone and wonder if there thinking about me. lol....................
    [​IMG]

+1

4. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

A friend called with awesome news. Made my day.

5. French Dude

French Dude Well-Known Member

6. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

We just received some email pics of our kittens. The boy is nine weeks old and weighed in a 2#11oz today. He is going to be a tank...but so is the girl. She's a week older and already 2#8oz. That is a big girl.

Plump, healthy kittens [​IMG]

7. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

Vermont. Great weather, food, and fun.

8. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

9. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

I finally signed up for Krav classes. I've been wanting to try this shit for years so I figured fuck it, why not? They make you sign up for 6 month blocks at this place but I figured that them charging my CC every month will be an even bigger motivation for me to go.

10. Piobaire

Had a great night last night. Wine tasting of Mrs. Piob's favorite wines, then tried a few more, then some hard liquor that the head of beverage is brewing up in terms of custom aged cocktails. Made plans to head out with him and his wife to stop at a couple of new places acquaintances have opened in a few weeks. Awesome night.

Today, just running errands with Mrs. Piob and just enjoying my time with her. It's a gift having her in my life.

Work is rocking too. Just crushing revenue projections while keeping expenses as forecast. Also, huge project is moving along. It will end with 15-20% increase in revenues without taking on a debt structure for this project. Hard to beat.

11. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

I finally signed up for Krav classes. I've been wanting to try this shit for years so I figured fuck it, why not? They make you sign up for 6 month blocks at this place but I figured that them charging my CC every month will be an even bigger motivation for me to go.

looking forward to hearing how you destroyed cokefaces face

12. HgaleK

HgaleK Senior member

I finally got a desk, and have managed to clear a ton of shit out of my apartment. It's coming along nicely. Almost clear of all nifty shit that doesn't provide some direct utility.

13. globetrotter

globetrotter Senior member

you will enjoy this.

14. Piobaire

I finally got a desk, and have managed to clear a ton of shit out of my apartment. It's coming along nicely. Almost clear of all nifty shit that doesn't provide some direct utility.

I plan to seriously go through this process over the next few years. When we move into our next house I want to have things stripped down to essentials.

15. FLMountainMan

FLMountainMan White Hispanic

Pretty cool when you get to know someone, or think you do, and then they show you a whole 'nother side that just blows you away. People are never predictable. We focus a lot on here about bros or wominz having crazy-sizes or whatnot, but it's cool when it goes the other way - some people have hidden talents that, for whatever reason, they don't share too much.