things that are making you happy

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by globetrotter, Feb 14, 2008.

1. not_a_virus.exe

not_a_virus.exe Senior member

this video makes me happy:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

2. Lizen

Lizen Well-Known Member

3. Bill Smith

Bill Smith Senior member

Got called in for a job interview tomorrow afternoon.

4. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

Well, my mom has finished her dose-dense chemo treatments. She now has three weeks break before she starts going once weekly for regular chemo for 12 weeks, then surgery, then radiation. At first we were very excited b/c her tumor went from 7 cm to 2.5. But now, after only 4 dose-dense treatments, she can't even find her tumor anymore, which is exciting and really blowing my mind. It is definitely taking a toll on her body and her energy levels, but it is working and working as well as any of us could have hoped for!

5. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

6. globetrotter

globetrotter Senior member

happy to hear it kwik

7. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

+1 Kwilk.

At dinner I made a dumb joke to this cop and he was like "do you have a day job". I was like "yeah" he goes "I strongly suggest you do whatever it takes to keep that motherfucker".

He actually like had a one minute speech about how bad my joke was but that opening line of "keep that motherfucker" had me cracking up.

8. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

Well, my mom has finished her dose-dense chemo treatments. She now has three weeks break before she starts going once weekly for regular chemo for 12 weeks, then surgery, then radiation. At first we were very excited b/c her tumor went from 7 cm to 2.5. But now, after only 4 dose-dense treatments, she can't even find her tumor anymore, which is exciting and really blowing my mind. It is definitely taking a toll on her body and her energy levels, but it is working and working as well as any of us could have hoped for!

Very happy to hear this, K.

9. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    Great news Kyle.

10. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

This is terrific news!

11. Bhowie

Bhowie Senior member

Awesome Kyle.

I have joined the elite ranks of men like Metro and AF.

12. Huntsman

Huntsman Senior member

Believe me, k, my heart is glad for you, your mom, and your family. Much luck to your Mom. ~ H

13. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

glad to hear this, kyle. I hope treatment ends soon, and she can go back to her normal routine, and only need to get screened regularly.

14. StephenHero

StephenHero Black Floridian

Good San Francisco vacation. I really lucked out on weather.

15. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. As always, I'm much obliged.