• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

things that are making you happy

Omega Male

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I liked her before she was cool on YouTube.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Crimson enthusiasts (sadly, I am in this geeky group) have been amused at the internet’s discovery of these videos in the past week or so. You’ve gotta see the one with Fripp in a tutu...

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Pretty sure thats @Piobaire and his Boo.
She's pretty much the opposite of a tall, willowy Azn babe. ;)

While this clip of a Metallica cover doesn't show it, Fripp's influence on modern electronica cannot be overestimated. Along with Brian Eno he created "Frippertronics" using then new tech, i.e. tape loop delays to create the first modern "soundscapes." Ambient/chill/downtempo/psybient/etc. all owe their origins to the work of Fripp and Eno.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
She's pretty much the opposite of a tall, willowy Azn babe. ;)

While this clip of a Metallica cover doesn't show it, Fripp's influence on modern electronica cannot be overestimated. Along with Brian Eno he created "Frippertronics" using then new tech, i.e. tape loop delays to create the first modern "soundscapes." Ambient/chill/downtempo/psybient/etc. all owe their origins to the work of Fripp and Eno.
Boo and Azn?

This is how I'm imagining Piob looking like now. Old man trying to look young.

grandpa.jpg

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
You guys spend way to much time thinking about me. It's flattering but a bit embarrassing.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Even when I'm not...

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite knitwear under jackets/sport coats

• Crewneck sweater

• Turtleneck sweater

• Long-sleeve polo

• Vest

• I don't like knitwear worn with jackets/sport coats