• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

things that are making you happy

Numbernine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Deep Tracks is my favorite Sirius station. I’ve discovered a lot of great stuff from that.
Tom Pettys song The Last DJ was written about Jim Ladd and Dusty Streets is from KMPX / KSAN The first freeform R&R FM station in the US. Both are now disc jockeys on Deep Tracks.

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
There was the time I was living in Fort Worth and a friend took me to a small bar to see a power trio who later became known as ZZ Top
Not quite adequate compensation for living in Fort Worth, amirite?

Numbernine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not quite adequate compensation for living in Fort Worth, amirite?
Fell in with the first hippies I'd ever known, got turned on and shared some good times and brotherhood in the face of adversity so all and all not so bad.

brokencycle

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Biden is about to do student loan forgiveness.
You know I'm not going to qualify for that shit. Not only that I never was even able to claim student loan interest deduction because of stupid low income limits.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You know I'm not going to qualify for that shit. Not only that I never was even able to claim student loan interest deduction because of stupid low income limits.
First world problems making too much money

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You will if they do the thing where they only forgive the first 5k or whatever!

That reminds me, I think I need to start paying again soon...I still owe like 1100 or something. But aren't there covid deferrals?

Omega Male

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Let's end this boomer music debate with Robert Fripp and Toyah Wilcox and the 62-year-old nipples of destiny.

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite knitwear under jackets/sport coats

• Crewneck sweater

• Turtleneck sweater

• Long-sleeve polo

• Vest

• I don't like knitwear worn with jackets/sport coats

Results are only viewable after voting.