• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

things that are making you happy

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I’ve only just now gotten caught up on the series, but The Mandalorian is really a great show. Does a lot to scrub off the skid marks from all the shit that Disney’s excreted on the franchise.

maybe Lucasfilm should just give Dave Filoni creative control of the entire franchise? He’s basically created a whole universe already (and a pretty good one at that) through Clone Wars/Rebels.
Favreau is a hack, tho...

SixOhNine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll take him over JJ Abrams, Benioff and Weiss, or god save us all, George Lucas.

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
really pumped for the lars von trier fantastic four reboot

kidding... but i did just read that Peter Dinklage is signed up for the toxic avenger, which should really be a great fit and i am legit looking forward to that

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
really pumped for the lars von trier fantastic four reboot

kidding... but i did just read that Peter Dinklage is signed up for the toxic avenger, which should really be a great fit and i am legit looking forward to that
Ewwwww....
He'll have Susan Storm cut her bean off.

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
ordered wings and had to rough talk the manager since this is the second time they've delivered to my neighbor i got him to hang up on me

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
no i did.

it's like 30 degrees out tho and my neighbor has their own life. it's not next door it's a street over (different *suffix* i guess) so they got in the car and finished the delivery.

so i called up and told the manager to leave my neighbors out of this wtf. he offered 5 bucks off the next order i said great now what are you going to do for my neighbors? he asked for their phone number (wtf) i said you have their address write a nice note of apology. no accountability smh

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
no i did.

it's like 30 degrees out tho and my neighbor has their own life. it's not next door it's a street over (different *suffix* i guess) so they got in the car and finished the delivery.

so i called up and told the manager to leave my neighbors out of this wtf. he offered 5 bucks off the next order i said great now what are you going to do for my neighbors? he asked for their phone number (wtf) i said you have their address write a nice note of apology. no accountability smh
Sup, Karen.

GeneralEmployer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
no i did.

You gotta know what you want out of these situations and what you can get. I always ask for a comped meal and/or a large gift certificate. Asking a fast-food manager to write a letter is like asking him to solve an algebraic equation: ain't gonna happen. Getting him to giveaway somebody else's' money to save his own ass or because of that double00 charm: an achievable goal.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Work From Home: What's Your Attire?

• PJs & Slippers

• Cozy loungewear

• Casual outfit (wool cardigan, chinos, etc)

• Suit or sport coat and dress trousers

Results are only viewable after voting.