• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

things that are making you happy

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If me and @Omega Male had a dollar for everytime this happened

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So is Western Carolina.
Fun fact(s): Their mascot is the Catamounts. Cullowhee is way up in the mountains and not near anything. First time I was driving back from Asheville it was at night. I round the bend on this highway mountain near Cullowhee and they have this billboard with wild cat eyes that light up intermittently.

Ngl that was some scary-ass shit.

SixOhNine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had a friend who went to Western. It's actually a kinda cool little liberal arts school, and pretty cheap. I'd rather go to UNC-Asheville, though. That's a fun town and, as you say, Cullowhee is not close to anything.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
I’ve stopped being surprised by the number of people I meet — mostly in California — who don’t know that the the University of California system and Cal State system are different things. I imagine similar ignorance/confusion is common in other states. I’ve definitely met folks who didn’t realize University of Pennsylvania /=/ Penn State.
And East Carolina is in North Carolina
To add to their confusion, California University is in California, Pennsylvania.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Me at 2p today:

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

jcman311

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Me at 2p today:

And then you’ll be drawn and quartered? And then SF will look like they’ll surrender but rise up rallying behind your memory and win our freedom from the British?

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Something like that...

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Work From Home: What's Your Attire?

• PJs & Slippers

• Cozy loungewear

• Casual outfit (wool cardigan, chinos, etc)

• Suit or sport coat and dress trousers

Results are only viewable after voting.