• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted, and where you will find more and more great sales posted as Black Friday approacheds, HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

things that are making you happy

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
In case you were wondering about @Reggs

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
No, I mean two shitters. In the basement, through the little room with a sink, then two toilets side by side.
House still had a urinal next to the toilet in one of the bathrooms. Only other time I've seen that is when Rasheed Wallace did an episode of Cribs on MTV and his wife showed off the urinal.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
No, I mean two shitters. In the basement, through the little room with a sink, then two toilets side by side.
I'm amused that whatever team was there to shoot this place seems to have ordered some Dominos and was eating it while walking around.

You would think being here would make you probably not want to eat, but in multiple spots I see plates with pizza that move around (e.g. from one angle, you see a slice sitting there, but when looking from the other corner, someone has taken the plate away).

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm amused that whatever team was there to shoot this place seems to have ordered some Dominos and was eating it while walking around.

You would think being here would make you probably not want to eat, but in multiple spots I see plates with pizza that move around (e.g. from one angle, you see a slice sitting there, but when looking from the other corner, someone has taken the plate away).
Bro

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Were they supposed to be eating Little Cesars instead to trash up the pictures instead?

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

cross22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone posted this already, there is a reddit thread on that house and here is some background info:

This house was originally a church/Christian school. It's since then been converted into a stolen goods drop-off and selling location. Vans coming in all hours of the night and dropping off/shipping goods stolen from the local Kroger & Target. Items such as figurines, tools, girls gone wild and every god damn dvd from the 90s-2014 is in this house.

A 4 year police investigation finally coming to an end in 2014. A father (Troy Curtis) and son duo were the head honcho's of this operation. They pleaded guilty in 2014 to receiving stolen goods and were arrested in 2014 along with 2 others. This was an ongoing investigation since 2010!

Since this listing becoming a little popular A.V. Club on Facebook has been posting it and people have also been doing speed runs of getting to certain locations/the infamous bathtub as soon as possible. Currently a man holds the world record of getting to the bathroom at 22.94 seconds.

More recently there was just a shooting at this location on October 15, 2020. Only a few weeks back. No fatalities.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I’m guessing she’ll be recurring in flashbacks. But even if not, at least we got some full noods

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's