• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Please visit ou very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are posted, including the latest, updated, very comprehensive, Styleforum Black Friday Sales List

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

things that are making you happy

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
Oh, This is eternal.

I don't hate you as a person, But do hold you accountable for the death of the Suzuki in the US.
And we are going to fight every time it comes up.

(Actually , I respect you. but can still be mad about it)

Last edited:

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Oh, This is eternal.

I don't hate you as a person, But do hold you accountable for the death of the Suzuki in the US.
And we are going to fight every time it comes up.

(Actually , I respect you. but can still be mad about it)
:lol: i can’t lie, but my culpability in that is the equivalent of the Imperial Navy sailor swabbing the decks of the Akagi being to blame for Pearl Harbor. Not zero blame, but still...

Btw the Fords (Bronco II and Explorer) and the Wrangler were probably just as bad rollover risks. Life ain’t fair

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
We all need a fight to fight. And a sparring partner.

The Jimny scored better than the Wrangler in crash tests. Sorry you can't buy them. .

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My Rubicon Unlimited would smack the piss out of a Jimmy, but still be gentleman enough to offer it a handkerchief to clean itself up...

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score

jcman311

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You know what would make me happy? Edina posting his pics/memes properly and not some link to reddit. 😡

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You know what would make me happy? Edina posting his pics/memes properly and not some link to reddit. 😡
I AM SORRY THAT I WANTED TO GIVE CREDIT TO WHOMEVER CAME UP WITH THAT VERY FUNNY TITLE INSTEAD OF RIPPING IT OFF SO MY SF HOMIES (AND JCMAN) COULD HAVE A FEW lulz IS THAT REALLY THAT BAD NO

jcman311

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I AM SORRY THAT I WANTED TO GIVE CREDIT TO WHOMEVER CAME UP WITH THAT VERY FUNNY TITLE INSTEAD OF RIPPING IT OFF SO MY SF HOMIES (AND JCMAN) COULD HAVE A FEW lulz IS THAT REALLY THAT BAD NO
Holy shit.
Post the pic
Post the link.
Too difficult?
Must be. 🙄

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
New cycling shades this morning; awesome purchase!

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Got Mr. Falcon frames from Sports Optical in Denver. Did the polarized gray (85% light blockage) and put a blue flash mirror on them.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
I'm feeling like @Omega Male right now. Got a big G&T going, relaxing after this morning's bike ride, and can hear Mrs. Piob on a work Zoom call. I can't wait until I'm actually unemployed!

We might have to do some day drinking via Zoom, OM.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's