• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

things that are making you happy

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
I made a poopie.

Last edited:

Numbernine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cattlemen’s.
I worked as a superintendent building a wafer fab for NEC in Roseville. We were working 7/12s living in motels and getting stupid drunk every night ,Cattlemens was our last stop. I'm sure they would have banned us if wasn't for $500+ dollar tips.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I worked as a superintendent building a wafer fab for NEC in Roseville. We were working 7/12s living in motels and getting stupid drunk every night ,Cattlemens was our last stop. I'm sure they would have banned us if wasn't for $500+ dollar tips.
That was real money in 1954!

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
I saw the damnedest thing today.

I've noticed the the bike path gets filled with idiocy for about the mile on either side of a parking lot where people can access it. After a mile or so it thins out to just more serious folks. So this morning as I got to the biggest parking lot for access there was this morbidly obese woman, very tight black tights, bright pink top she was spilling out of, walking right down the dotted yellow lane line, arms held out straight from the shoulder, and rotating her torso so they would flail back and forth, taking up as much room as possible. She was repeating in a very loud voice, "Stay back! Social distancing!" I was thinking to myself she's just asking to get ran over when a neck beard on a fat tire E-bike careened right into her. Both went ass over tea kettle but it didn't seem like anyone was hurt.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I saw the damnedest thing today.

I've noticed the the bike path gets filled with idiocy for about the mile on either side of a parking lot where people can access it. After a mile or so it thins out to just more serious folks. So this morning as I got to the biggest parking lot for access there was this morbidly obese woman, very tight black tights, bright pink top she was spilling out of, walking right down the dotted yellow lane line, arms held out straight from the shoulder, and rotating her torso so they would flail back and forth, taking up as much room as possible. She was repeating in a very loud voice, "Stay back! Social distancing!" I was thinking to myself she's just asking to get ran over when a neck beard on a fat tire E-bike careened right into her. Both went ass over tea kettle but it didn't seem like anyone was hurt.
I have a neighbor that fits that description.
She has no idea, but I have named her "Back Bacon"...

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Festival of the Boot continues. NRL finals weekend. Contestants decided for the Grand Final on Sunday week.. Panthers V Storm.

AFL Richmond V Geelong

Best of all Wallabies V All Blacks this afternoon. :slayer:

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion