• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Please visit ou very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are posted, including the latest, updated, very comprehensive, Styleforum Black Friday Sales List

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

things that are making you happy

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Seems like everyone I know is watching the pres debate and is getting aggravated by it. Meanwhile I’m here watching The Boys

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
S3 of The Crown here.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Well, I think I'm resigning on Nov 1. My sign on bonus will have burned off but I'm leaving Q1 and Q2 bonus on the table as that's not payable until the end of March. They have changed the program for Q3 and Q4 as of last week. I get being flexible in the world of COVID in my industry but ad hoc changes that make it nearly impossible to score, now that the C-suites and BOD are feeling a little more capable of navigating the COVID world, just says "FU" to folks leading SBUs and signals they now think we're replaceable vs. needing us to maintain SBU stability.

So if I pull that rip cord Imma take off December and January, do some certifications, and then job hunt in Q1 of 2021 for some lower paid but waaaaaaayyyyyyy less stressful positions. Hopefully a nice, sane cubi job where I don't have a single direct report.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ngl i really like wearing a vest

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Well, I think I'm resigning on Nov 1. My sign on bonus will have burned off but I'm leaving Q1 and Q2 bonus on the table as that's not payable until the end of March. They have changed the program for Q3 and Q4 as of last week. I get being flexible in the world of COVID in my industry but ad hoc changes that make it nearly impossible to score, now that the C-suites and BOD are feeling a little more capable of navigating the COVID world, just says "FU" to folks leading SBUs and signals they now think we're replaceable vs. needing us to maintain SBU stability.

So if I pull that rip cord Imma take off December and January, do some certifications, and then job hunt in Q1 of 2021 for some lower paid but waaaaaaayyyyyyy less stressful positions. Hopefully a nice, sane cubi job where I don't have a single direct report.
Don't resign! Just do a shitty job and then get a severance plus unemployment.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ngl i really like wearing a vest
I've never been able to make them work for me. My arms get cold more than my core so what I really need is an anti-vest arm warmer.

It is a shame too as my dad was a big fleece vest wearer way back in the day (like late 90s), well before it became the finance bro uniform.

No hate on the finance bros though because I get it...and I'm sitting here right now in my gray patagonia better sweater emblazened with an elite b-school logo too...just mine has sleeves.

brokencycle

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I think you'll remember the frustrations of being a drone.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I've never been able to make them work for me. My arms get cold more than my core so what I really need is an anti-vest arm warmer.

It is a shame too as my dad was a big fleece vest wearer way back in the day (like late 90s), well before it became the finance bro uniform.

No hate on the finance bros though because I get it...and I'm sitting here right now in my gray patagonia better sweater emblazened with an elite b-school logo too...just mine has sleeves.
do it look like im a sex offender?

WIN_20200930_10_51_40_Pro.jpg

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior