• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Please visit ou very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are posted, including the latest, updated, very comprehensive, Styleforum Black Friday Sales List

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

things that are making you happy

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Warren is a genius by garnering a reputation as a great capitalist while his entire investing strategy is to avoid competition. He doesn't really seem to care about competent managment either. Just look at this interview.

Buffett: And basically, the single-most important decision in evaluating a business is pricing power. If you’ve got the power to raise prices without losing business to a competitor, you’ve got a very good business.

Interviewer: What attracted you to the management of Moody’s when you made your initial investments?

Buffett: I knew nothing about the management of Moody’s. I’ve also said many times in reports and elsewhere that when a management with reputation for brilliance gets hooked up with a business with a reputation for bad economics, it’s the reputation of the business that remains intact. If you’ve got a good enough business, if you have a monopoly newspaper, if you have a network television station (I’m talking of the past) you know, your idiot nephew could run it. And if you’ve got a really good business, it doesn’t make any difference.
I mean i know in this day and age you youngns/Republicans like to hate on expertise but come on man. Saying my boy WB doesn't know what he's doing is like saying edina doesn't know shit about shoveling cake down his throat.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yall ever notice it takes days for the dishwasher to get to 75% full and then the day you realize it it only takes 3p seconds to get to 110% full

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Atlanta stripper game is on point.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Making me happy is I did something I never do; I just took an unscheduled day off with reports and shit due and told MegaCorp that shit can just wait.

RedLantern

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Making me happy: distance learning is making me confront my technophobia. Have lots of time to learn and practice new tools now that I don’t have to physically stop middle schoolers from doing dumb shit all day. Going to make me a better teacher when we are back in B&M school.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
There's a school for bondage and masochism? /Hroi

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Im happy you are becoming body positive

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tampa domination...
Suckit......Corey Perry.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Tampa domination...
Suckit......Corey Perry.
When one thinks ice hockey those hamlets of ice sport Dallas and Tampa Bay immediately spring into ming

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's