• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

things that are making you happy

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
ngl but McD’s spicy McNuggets are actually good

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
ngl but McD’s spicy McNuggets are actually good
Ngl this is a good post. I love fast food. Thankfully i also love exercise

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What is more satisfying than killing a mosquito

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You ever snatch one out of the air with one hand and crush it in your palm? That’s the ultimate - that’s some bruce Lee shit right there
My whole adult life, they've avoided me.
My blood is some poisonous alien stuff to them...

Numbernine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Catching a fly with chop sticks. Now thats's Bruce Lee shit

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You ever snatch one out of the air with one hand and crush it in your palm? That’s the ultimate - that’s some bruce Lee shit right there
Bonus poin5s for it being right after they ate you

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
Catching a fly with chop sticks. Now thats's Bruce Lee shit
ngl one of the most “holy shit” moments of my life was the time I knocked a fly out of the air with a pencil.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ngl but I never owned any stock in NGL.
Down 75% over the last 12 months. Good call. Although Warren Buffett says buy broad index funds because the average investor isn't smart enough or well equipped enough to make money buying individual stocks

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Down 75% over the last 12 months. Good call. Although Warren Buffett says buy broad index funds because the average investor isn't smart enough or well equipped enough to make money buying individual stocks
Ngl, but the average American is stupid as shit so I don't expect average investor to be any smarter.

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Warren is a genius by garnering a reputation as a great capitalist while his entire investing strategy is to avoid competition. He doesn't really seem to care about competent managment either. Just look at this interview.

Buffett: And basically, the single-most important decision in evaluating a business is pricing power. If you’ve got the power to raise prices without losing business to a competitor, you’ve got a very good business.

Interviewer: What attracted you to the management of Moody’s when you made your initial investments?

Buffett: I knew nothing about the management of Moody’s. I’ve also said many times in reports and elsewhere that when a management with reputation for brilliance gets hooked up with a business with a reputation for bad economics, it’s the reputation of the business that remains intact. If you’ve got a good enough business, if you have a monopoly newspaper, if you have a network television station (I’m talking of the past) you know, your idiot nephew could run it. And if you’ve got a really good business, it doesn’t make any difference.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's