• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

things that are making you happy

VaderDave

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sort of gives new meaning to the "load" part of "loadout."

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
But is your shit tactical? If not = phail.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
National Geographic has its own shark week a week ahead of Discovery Channel’s shark week. So we have two full weeks of shark week! :slayer:

I invented a shark week drinking game - every time they interview a shark attack victim, they first show them from the neck up to maintain the suspense. When they finally zoom out to show the person’s whole body, drink for every missing limb. If you correctly guess which limb is missing as a result of the shark attack, make everyone else drink:cheers:

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This evening’s lesson : apparently it’s a bad fucking idea to feed sharks by hand. They had to get a marine biologist on tv to tell us this

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
National Geographic has its own shark week a week ahead of Discovery Channel’s shark week. So we have two full weeks of shark week! :slayer:

I invented a shark week drinking game - every time they interview a shark attack victim, they first show them from the neck up to maintain the suspense. When they finally zoom out to show the person’s whole body, drink for every missing limb. If you correctly guess which limb is missing as a result of the shark attack, make everyone else drink:cheers:
Bro natgeo has shark fest..... which is five weeks. You've been missing out. Ive seen sharks vs dolphins: blood war four times.

Numbernine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This evening’s lesson : apparently it’s a bad fucking idea to feed sharks by hand. They had to get a marine biologist on tv to tell us this
Don't feed bears marshmallows like this
EE6SHxsXYAI7wWF.png

SixOhNine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
"I just think there's a code that leaders have to live by, especially when you're leading the largest Christian evangelical university in the country," [Rep. Mark Walker, a Republican from North Carolina and a member of a Liberty University advisory board] told CNN's Brianna Keilar on Friday.

Uhhh, are you implying that this somehow isn't exactly what we expect from evangelical "leaders"?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.