• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

things that are making you happy

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I gotta roleplay a beer salesman for class today. @Bhowie any last minute advice?

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Gain 30 pounds. Wear a branded polo shirt and hat with some kind of chino. Talk about first time keg deals. You want that handle up baby! Let the account now you’re happy to do a promo for a first time buy.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Shit--change of plans. Now I run a brewery. Need to find a flannel shirt, grow a beard, and get some tattoos.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
God damn it, my wholesaler is a moron who doesn't maintain any inventory...

edit: nevermind, we won the game so my wholesaler did a good job in the end.

Last edited:

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shit--change of plans. Now I run a brewery. Need to find a flannel shirt, grow a beard, and get some tattoos.
I was good friends with a brewmaster.
He was also an alcoholic, and always walked serpentine.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
I was good friends with a brewmaster.
He was also an alcoholic, and always walked serpentine.
I majored in Philosophy in college: no joke, after college professor the second most common career in my cohort was brewmaster. I was on that path myself, and was offered a job at a brewery after school, I just couldn’t afford to live on the pay.

30 years on I don’t think any of those guys are still in that business any more.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
All my tasks for the day are completed, had a very good workout and cardio, now the day drinking shall commence. Michelada with two beers shall be consumed at this moment.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Surprise! Double G&T now. Hendrick's, for those wondering.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Not sure if this should go in this thread or the pissed off thread, but I brought my Apple iPhone 6S (go ahead and mock me, I don't care) in to the Genius Bar for service for the second time in a month because it was unresponsive. Got a system reset and the phone looks like it's good to go for awhile. Fingers crossed that I won't have to upgrade soon. Although 64 GB of memory would be nice.

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Not sure if this should go in this thread or the pissed off thread, but I brought my Apple iPhone 6S (go ahead and mock me, I don't care) in to the Genius Bar for service for the second time in a month because it was unresponsive. Got a system reset and the phone looks like it's good to go for awhile. Fingers crossed that I won't have to upgrade soon. Although 64 GB of memory would be nice.
Is that the model they used to draft the Magna Carta?

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Is that the model they used to draft the Magna Carta?
Nah its rhe one they distributed the first Guttenberg Bible on making the owner think he designed and printed the book.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Probably should move this to the thrifting thread...
Good find though.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.