• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

things that are making you happy

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Have you ever noticed that a spatula looks an awful lot like a pooper scooper? Okra dawg.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
🤮

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
Fuck the h8trs okra rules, especially as bindi sabji

That looks great Ed.

catching a fly out of mid air and crushing it
True story: I once knocked a fly out of the air with a pencil. One of the proudest fucking moments of my life.

That, and the time I “tickled” a trout out of a stream, stand in memory as moments that I’m still kind of amazed by.

To tickle a fish, you find a trout that’s hanging out in one spot, reach your hand around it without startling it, and gently stroke its belly. It goes limp in your hand and you can lift it out of the water.

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Fuck the h8trs okra rules, especially as bindi sabji

That looks great Ed.

True story: I once knocked a fly out of the air with a pencil. One of the proudest fucking moments of my life.

That, and the time I “tickled” a trout out of a stream, stand in memory as moments that I’m still kind of amazed by.

To tickle a fish, you find a trout that’s hanging out in one spot, reach your hand around it without startling it, and gently stroke its belly. It goes limp in your hand and you can lift it out of the water.
Counterpoint, no.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Although as far as the freshwater fish analogy goes, I think he’s more of a betta

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I had 12 oz of rum last night. It seemed like too much but I will have to experiment again tonight.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
I would be very unwell after that much alcohol. My booze consumption is way down. Luckily my weed consumption makes up for it.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I would be very unwell after that much alcohol. My booze consumption is way down. Luckily my weed consumption makes up for it.
Yeah i fell asleep at like 9. But the hurricanes were good (was also navy strength rum so 57% instead of 45%)

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.