• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

things that are making you happy

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Big discounts at brooks brothers so I ordered a handful of potential wedding suits.
View attachment 1415871

They are mostly these "BrooksCloud" unstructured models, so we'l see how they turn out....but the best overall deals were probably the golden fleece ones that come out to $450 each after the extra 40% off...down from $2500.

What's surprising is that unlike normal deep clearances, they had both
A) Solid colors
B) My sizes

Wonder how they will ship them. Last time I bought a suit was years ago when suitsupply first did a big "outlet" and they shipped each suit separately in a huge box where the garment bag could hang unfolded...had like 6 or 8 of them delivered to my office like that (ended up keeping 2).
Fuck yeah, I kopped the medium blue brooks cloud and the light tan cotton stretch for $600. I sprang for next day shipping too. I’m moving to Charleston in September (that is if it isn’t a fucking COVID-19 wasteland by then) I need lighter weight suiting for events.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Fuck yeah, I kopped the medium blue brooks cloud and the light tan cotton stretch for $600. I sprang for next day shipping too. I’m moving to Charleston in September (that is if it isn’t a fucking COVID-19 wasteland by then) I need lighter weight suiting for events.
Events? What are those?

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
LMAO I'm not even going to google Canada Day to see if it is real.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score