• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

things that are making you happy

brokencycle

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm currently negotiating the purchase of a motorboat in Florida.

Not because I am actually interested in buying one...but the broker sent the contract to my fiance's email address for final approval and I really think I can get a better deal.
Do you know who the actual buyer is?

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
A husband and wife with the same name as my fiance. She gets important seeming emails to her address more often than you'd like.

I have my [email protected] as a secondary email, but I never get anything good. Just crap from people who try to register linkedin, instagram, and facebook accounts with my name. I'm kind of glad I don't use it as my primary account, because there's no way to turn a lot of this shit off. Like...someone managed to create a german Apple account(must have been a time where they didn't require confirmation of an email) but I can't do anything about it. Trying to reset their password doesn't work because even though I have the email, they have other authentication requirements...and there's nowhere I can send a complaint that some asshole made an account with my email.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
After the seller rejected my new offer, I tried to confirm whether it was a motorboat or a sailboat.
The broker responded that this contract was for the motorboat.

I really wanted to send a picture of a buxom woman and say "you want to motorboat these?"...but the lady didn't love that.

Instead I just sent
"VROOM VROOM

You've done all of your due diligence on this transaction, right?"

Haven't heard back...maybe he has figured it out.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If at any point, for whatever reason, to any degree i feel there is even a mite of benefit to being otc i want all of you with no hesitation to hire a hitman and off me.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
A husband and wife with the same name as my fiance. She gets important seeming emails to her address more often than you'd like.

I have my [email protected] as a secondary email, but I never get anything good. Just crap from people who try to register linkedin, instagram, and facebook accounts with my name. I'm kind of glad I don't use it as my primary account, because there's no way to turn a lot of this shit off. Like...someone managed to create a german Apple account(must have been a time where they didn't require confirmation of an email) but I can't do anything about it. Trying to reset their password doesn't work because even though I have the email, they have other authentication requirements...and there's nowhere I can send a complaint that some asshole made an account with my email.
Sorry to hear this, it must be rough. You can’t help it that your parents named you Nacho Vidal

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Weather is perfect, my app says the pool is 88F, and I just spent 20 minutes brushing and skimming while partaking. In a pretty good mood and while splash around in the pool for 20 minutes after dinner then relax on the patio.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.