• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

things that are making you happy

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Finally found some espadrilles that fit me. 6'7", 250 lbs, size 14-1/2. I feel pretty.
And you're worried about your weight?! You should be rocking 300#!

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My pop-pop worked for IBM during the space race in cape Canaveral. Saw a ton of landings and takeoffs as a kid. Got a couple binders of neat nasa/ibm shuttle mission stuff from my dad a couple months ago. Might frame some of it.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Finally after three months was able to drive to the South Coast. Had lunch, went for a long walk then sat on an antique wool picnic rug at Mollymook Beach and read a book.

My father bought the travel rug when he was demobbed in 1946. It’s still in the same condition on the day he bought it.

There is some sign of regrowth but their are areas which look like they were nuked, fire storms reach over 1000c in some areas in December/January Inferno down here.

Most of all it was pleasant just to get out of town for the day.

Last edited:

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

double00

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the neighbor dog takes the lady owner on walks by escaping the house and then pretending to almost listen. so the owner is now obliged to slowly chase the dog from 15 yards back, they go down the street and around the corner and then come back after 20 minutes or so. lol.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.