• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

things that are making you happy

brokencycle

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I went to SLC and Park City about 18 months ago for a long weekend, and it was surprisingly fun. I would love to move to the Rockies.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
I went to SLC and Park City about 18 months ago for a long weekend, and it was surprisingly fun. I would love to move to the Rockies.
You’d have a long commute to SLC.

“I went to Chicago and had a great time. I’d love to move to the South.”

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

In the libertarian education system the difference between the wasatch and rockie mountains was never taught

brokencycle

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
In the libertarian education system the difference between the wasatch and rockie mountains was never taught
Mountains are mountains, am I right?

That's a bit of a stretch seeing the Rockies do extend into Utah, and Chicago is nowhere near the definition of the South, but I would happily move to either Colorado or the SLC area. I've liked my experience in both places.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Mountains are mountains, am I right?

That's a bit of a stretch seeing the Rockies do extend into Utah, and Chicago is nowhere near the definition of the South, but I would happily move to either Colorado or the SLC area. I've liked my experience in both places.
Its ok all those shithole states look alike

Biscotti

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, I think I'm going to take this low pay job in tropical paradise for awhile. Get my gears back in motion. I'll probably just work out every day, grow my hair long and come back stateside, change my name to Pierre.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
Start a dive charter company and do a little illicit salvage work on the side with your hot girlfriend.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

double00

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i know this has come up before but Liberty Bootchimal.

i used to love the gonzo mattress radio commercials i'd hear driving around LA, nowadays insurance ads on dat tube fill this need in my mente

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.