• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

things that are making you happy

Omega Male

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We're all about dat ethically-sourced marble out here on the West Coast. They give the slaves multivitamins.

Seriously though, every basement I've ever owned has either flooded or required radon remediation or both. Wish you better luck and an indoor jungle gym seems like genius for a cold climate.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I’m sitting here in my tranquil basement with a beer setting up monkey bars for the kids in my own personal hell. Just another Valentines day.
View attachment 1337230
That sounds fun to me. Like assembling Ikea furniture.

The accomplishment of building something and using tools but without all of the finicky annoying parts like measuring twice and sanding.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
That sounds fun to me. Like assembling Ikea furniture.

The accomplishment of building something and using tools but without all of the finicky annoying parts like measuring twice and sanding.
i had a job in high school assembling flat packed furniture for a local office supply store. I find assembling IKEA furniture very soothing.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
I find sitting on assembled furniture with a cocktail very satisfying.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
F2D26237-75F1-416F-B089-03EDAD06CF36.jpeg

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
The second biggest charity event of the season is tonight, and for the first time in 15 years, I'm not there.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Got a publix sub today. They sliced the meat brought it to the sub station and realized they sliced enough for a whole even though i ordered a half. Gave it to me for the price of a half.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.