• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

things that are making you happy

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Dunno which one is Liam, but he's deep down friend zone while the other guy is banging her like a whore
"Luigi" is pretty close to "Liam"

🤔

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Dunno which one is Liam, but he's deep down friend zone while the other guy is banging her like a whore
Coincidentally we were just discussing GQGeek the other day.

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We are planning to stay home this Saturday night and have a Feast of Indulgence.

• Caviar
  • Steak Tartare
  • Seared Foie
  • Duck Rillettes
  • Accouterments
I'm lining up the wines and one will be a 1994 Weingut Hermann Ludes Klüsserather Bruderschaft Riesling Auslese to go with the foie and duck. Thinking of maybe one of our Pensfold Grange or a Booker.
What year Grange?

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Didn't you say you're near ACT? How are things for you. Pretty sure my cousins' farms are donezo.
No fires as yet in Canberra but the heatwave and smoke has been exceptionally bad over the past couple of weeks. The South Coast has been devastated by the fires, major highway to there only opened the other day. And now the Australian Open Tournament is under threat in Melbourne due to the smoke shrouding the city.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Does anyone else get really excited about getting dressed? I don't know if it's because I/we have so much clothing but like when I wake up sometimes I will try to decide which item of clothing I want to base an outfit on and then go: oo that means I could wear X shirt but not Y watch, and then Z shoes!

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
Sure, mostly motivated by getting warm,dressed, and making a Coffee.after a shower. when the house is cold.
"What Hoodie am I wearing?, What jeans? the T-shirt must contrast. Do my socks match my Hoodie? Or my T-shirt? Now, What Watch? hmmmm...... Shoes are chosen last. as they are not worn indoors.
usuallly monotone. Black/Grey/White. with occasional hits of Color. But 100% Comfort.
Choices are nice. Having a usual style is also nice. as it makes decision making easier.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Does anyone else get really excited about getting dressed? I don't know if it's because I/we have so much clothing but like when I wake up sometimes I will try to decide which item of clothing I want to base an outfit on and then go: oo that means I could wear X shirt but not Y watch, and then Z shoes!
What do you say you get more excited about, getting dressed or putting on your makeup?

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm not sure "soulless" is a style but you do you

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What do you say you get more excited about, getting dressed or putting on your makeup?
Each morning I waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakeup....before I put on myyyyyyyy maaaaaaaakeup! I say a little prayer for youuuuuuuuuuu!

Forever! FOREVER! You'll stay in my heart!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 56 17.7%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 108 34.1%
  • 8”

Votes: 93 29.3%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 34 10.7%
  • 9”

Votes: 13 4.1%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.2%