• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

things that are making you happy

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
spur of the moment trip to Paris booked for next next week. this is the wife's deal, so she's in control of the itinerary, but is there anything interesting to do that i might overlook?

i've been there plenty of times but not in the last 5 years. but i've seen all the tourist attractions multiple times and are not really into shopping and iGenty stuff anymore (which is why i'm not asking CM)
Dive bars?
Local guilt food stops?
Tour of Street performers and artists?

beargonefishing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
spur of the moment trip to Paris booked for next next week. this is the wife's deal, so she's in control of the itinerary, but is there anything interesting to do that i might overlook?

i've been there plenty of times but not in the last 5 years. but i've seen all the tourist attractions multiple times and are not really into shopping and iGenty stuff anymore (which is why i'm not asking CM)
My Paris recommendation is to always check the anchor screws on the sex swing.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Prolly won’t go back to the Louvre but that’s good info that i didn’t know. About bars, there is an absinthe bar that i remember from 2011 that i would like to go back to.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Making me happy is a housewarming party in the 'hood tomorrow night. A great couple and glad to have them join the crew. The best thing is they just moved into the house of the only true arsehole the neighborhood had so he's gone.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
I love the way the bear checks to make sure the coast is clear before making off with the goods. Smarter than the average bear indeed.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Making me happy is a housewarming party in the 'hood tomorrow night. A great couple and glad to have them join the crew. The best thing is they just moved into the house of the only true arsehole the neighborhood had so he's gone.

What are you bringing as a gift?

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
What are you bringing as a gift?
We bought a really cool cheese/charcuterie board for them. It has a front drawer that pulls out to reveal four knifey type things, a couple of chalk markers, and four slate labels you stick in the cheese on the board. There's a rear drawer that pulls out that fits two small bowls to put spreadable stuff in. The main board is set up with two channels that are the right size to hold crackers or sliced up baguette.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
We bought a really cool cheese/charcuterie board for them. It has a front drawer that pulls out to reveal four knifey type things, a couple of chalk markers, and four slate labels you stick in the cheese on the board. There's a rear drawer that pulls out that fits two small bowls to put spreadable stuff in. The main board is set up with two channels that are the right size to hold crackers or sliced up baguette.

Pics(a link will suffice) or GTFO!

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.