• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

things that are making you happy

SixOhNine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shaq moshing at an EDM festival in Belgium definitely makes my day.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
I'm afraid you're violating the firepit provision of Sty-Fo.

Omega Male

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My organs are nowhere near high-quality enough for this bracket. What I’ve heard is you go to China and they give you a list of everyone who is transplant compatible with you and most people take the youngest because it’s the freshest and they move up that execution date accordingly. Sorry, this is supposed to be the happy thread.

erictheobscure

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
bet there's a niche market for shitty organs that will fail after transplant

useful when you want to act like you're completely committed to saving a rich spouse or relative's life but you actually want them to die

beargonefishing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I saw a documentary once about a colony of rich people's clones. They had the clones living in this compound, and when the person that mattered (the rich person obviously) their "clone" would win the lottery and be harvested like a vegetable.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
I saw a documentary once about a colony of rich people's clones. They had the clones living in this compound, and when the person that mattered (the rich person obviously) their "clone" would win the lottery and be harvested like a vegetable.
The Island, Ewan MacGregor.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
There are a couple of recent movies that fit that description: the morose but exquisite “Never Let Me Go”, and the cheeseball Scarjo actioner “The Island”.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
The Island, Ewan MacGregor.
Billy Shears

Tonydaniels

Reaction score
Good health - this is so underrated. I'm happy that I'm in good health and have been able to tour some of my dream places this year

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Health is for poofters.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.