• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

things that are making you happy

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
LOL @ bitching about the subway constantly.

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
First, WHEN WILL PEOPLE START USING LANDSCAPE TO VIDEO!!???111!!?

Next, I love when people get stuck because they have their wheels cranked. No, you're not steering around that. Straighten your wheels and back out.
This.
also,
I carry a bag of gravel.(Passenger foot well) if i get stuck? throw some rocks under the wheels. and done.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Big City problems. Glad I no longer have them.

Numbernine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My favorite is watching some guy trying to drive up hill on a snowy road with the chains on the rear wheels of his front wheel drive.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Whenever I teach students about child psychologist Jean Piaget, I clarify that he was not a psychologist who was a child but rather an adult psychologist who studied children. Gets a good wholesome laugh every time.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Whenever I teach students about child psychologist Jean Piaget, I clarify that he was not a psychologist who was a child but rather an adult psychologist who studied children. Gets a good wholesome laugh every time.
I had a science teacher who used to love making a "Fungi" joke. He's a fun guy!

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Finally was able to purchase a bass. Hopefully it arrives from Moscow in one piece.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What did you get?

At this point, I own most of the basses I've always wanted. The two I'd still love are a Pedulla Buzz and a Victor Bailey Fender Jazz. I check around every day, but good deals are hard to find on both of those.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Work From Home: What's Your Attire?

• PJs & Slippers

• Cozy loungewear

• Casual outfit (wool cardigan, chinos, etc)

• Suit or sport coat and dress trousers

Results are only viewable after voting.