1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

things that are making you happy

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by globetrotter, Feb 14, 2008.

1. gdl203

gdl203 Senior member Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

congrats g. 11 for me this month.

All the more congrats that you started quite young and are still going strong.

I got her an orange box for the 5th year - I think she'll be happy [​IMG]

2. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

^nice. it's tough when people change, but I've barely evolved from when we met at 15, just a bit creakier and balder. [​IMG]

We have always had big celebrations for odd anniversaries. we stayed in a castle for our 4th, went to per se for our 9th. dunno why.

3. Piobaire

Piobaire Senior member

5 year anniversary today. Time flies

Congrats. 13 for us Sept 4.

4. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

Congrats!

5. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

congrats, man. (btw, thanks for the avatar)

6. Alter

Alter Senior member

Congrats! And thanks for the reminder to start looking for a gift...it's our 10th this year.

7. deantran

deantran Member

Huge flat panel computer monitor.

8. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

The spam!!!!'

1. the weather
    2. the fitness
    3. the girlfriend!!!

making me happy.............

9. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

congratulations, gdl! you deserve a nice watch on your anniversary!

10. sonick

sonick Senior member

Texting this girl right now... she wants me....

11. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Senior member

Texting this girl right now... she wants me....

[​IMG]
    I just got a random call from a girl I crushed on in HS. "heard you and lish broke up. I'm in Chicago now, let's go get drinks sometime. "
    I am on a roll lately.

12. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

[​IMG] I just got a random call from a girl I crushed on in HS. "heard you and lish broke up. I'm in Chicago now, let's go get drinks sometime. " I am on a roll lately.
    When it rains it pours. You get yours Kwilk. Get it while the gettings good. My happy (which is a very dim light in an otherwise dark week) comes courtesy of Filson. I got my new bag in tan and I thought the color looked a bit greenish. Definitely not the golden tan I'm used to seeing. They sent me a label and are exchanging it for a new one. Damn good customer service.

13. Piobaire

Piobaire Senior member

[​IMG]
    I just got a random call from a girl I crushed on in HS. "heard you and lish broke up. I'm in Chicago now, let's go get drinks sometime. "
    I am on a roll lately.

Need pics of cornfed girl!

Wow, she would make how many in the post-Lish period?

14. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Senior member

Need pics of cornfed girl!

Wow, she would make how many in the post-Lish period?

I'll send you some of the milf the bride is trying to get me to fuck tomorrow. If I can find her on facebook. My numbers in lays hasn't been very high yet. Just HW and the girl from my sister's wedding if you count BJ's. But there have been 3-4 other ones who used to "crush on me" (their words, not mine) who showed immediate interest in the aftermath. Hopefully those come out too, although to be honest, the random hookup thing is kind of unsatisfying to me, although fun.

15. Piobaire

Piobaire Senior member

I'll send you some of the milf the bride is trying to get me to fuck tomorrow. If I can find her on facebook. My numbers in lays hasn't been very high yet. Just HW and the girl from my sister's wedding if you count BJ's. But there have been 3-4 other ones who used to "crush on me" (their words, not mine) who showed immediate interest in the aftermath. Hopefully those come out too, although to be honest, the random hookup thing is kind of unsatisfying to me, although fun.

Well you've busted your single nut with a couple chics in short order. Given how long you were coupled I think you've come out of the blocks pretty fast.

Stick with the "fun" for at least another few years. You need to be a serial hobo and get some first class experience before you have time for another +1.

16. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Senior member

Well you've busted your single nut with a couple chics in short order. Given how long you were coupled I think you've come out of the blocks pretty fast.

Stick with the "fun" for at least another few years. You need to be a serial hobo and get some first class experience before you have time for another +1.

Yeah. Maybe the random thing is just weird to me b/c I'm not actually over her yet and still just trying to fill a gap (no edmorel). B/c, internet persona bullshit aside, I was even starting to act like HW was more than just a sex machine, which is why I had to basically put a stop to it. Hopefully the milf, who I have apparently been described to as "our best man, the 23 year old, really talented Chef from Chicago," will screw my brains out and let me clear my head. I don't want a relationship, but the safety and comfort of one is damned easy to get used to.

17. Piobaire

Piobaire Senior member

Yeah. Maybe the random thing is just weird to me b/c I'm not actually over her yet and still just trying to fill a gap (no edmorel). B/c, internet persona bullshit aside, I was even starting to act like HW was more than just a sex machine, which is why I had to basically put a stop to it. Hopefully the milf, who I have apparently been described to as "our best man, the 23 year old, really talented Chef from Chicago," will screw my brains out and let me clear my head. I don't want a relationship, but the safety and comfort of one is damned easy to get used to.

Well, as you've found out, relationships come with compromise. You need to be uncompromising for a few years to advance your career.

18. edmorel

edmorel Senior member Dubiously Honored

Don't think I've ever had one that gigantic in terms of girth.

I am assuming you only mean coming out of you.

Talk to me in 13 years.

When it rains it pours. You get yours Kwilk. Get it while the gettings good.

Notice he did not give this one a numerical score [​IMG]

19. gdl203

gdl203 Senior member Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

Talk to me in 13 years.
    You've been married 18 years ?! [​IMG] [​IMG]

I thought you were younger than that

20. edmorel

edmorel Senior member Dubiously Honored

You've been married 18 years ?! [​IMG] [​IMG]

I thought you were younger than that

I'm not in my 40's.