1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

things that are making you happy

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by globetrotter, Feb 14, 2008.

1. SirReveller

SirReveller Senior member

But before they made it to the car, they said the man lingering outside Subway punched Jaelin in the face.
    :lol:

2. Piobaire

Piobaire Senior member

3. brokencycle

brokencycle Senior member

4. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

They look soft

5. L'Incandescent

L'Incandescent Senior member

I hope this post does not veer into CE territory Jill Stein of Green Party fame has spoken out re: Harumby it's about time his case become a issue of national discussion basically the MSM mainstream media have tried to keep the story from us but no more now that Jill Stein has spoken out!!! This should defly give GreenFrog poster some more good material to work with.

2 people like this.
  6. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Senior member

I kind of assumed it was related to the purple urkle poast.

1 person likes this.
  7. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

So this woman I am seeing tomorrow is insanely googleable, really hot, and really funny. I hope she doesn't flake.

8. Piobaire

Piobaire Senior member

It helps set the mood.

9. L'Incandescent

I was at the gem last night all of a sudden the video for "All These Things I Han Done" by the Killers comes on, to where I had a couple of insights. First, I hadn't heard the song in many years, but I loved it when it came out. My 2016 self agrees with my 2005 self that's it's a really, really good song. Second, my 2005 self thought that the woman who holds the 7 sign in the video was basically hell of attractive. My 2016 self concurs of agreement yet again.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
    2 people like this.
  10. GorillinFool

GorillinFool Member

Hello all,

My name is Harambe and I am pleased to meet you all. It has come to my recent attention that a certain Jill Stein has been speaking praise about yours truly. My condition up until now reflected a melancholic state, but this recent development has put that melancholy to bed, so to speak.

Looking forward to contributing my fits to the rest of the fauna.

Best,
    Harambe

Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
    9 people like this.
  11. brokencycle

brokencycle Senior member

Oh ffs.

1 person likes this.
  12. L'Incandescent

Not trying to be insenseltive or anything but I thought you had "passed in to the other realm" so to speak. Are you posting from another dimension of existence? Or have you returned to the earthen sphere?

13. VaderDave

VaderDave Senior member

Wondering how you feel about Jill Stein's efforts to recruit you into her campaign, perhaps as her running mate.

14. GorillinFool

GorillinFool Member

Contrary to what the public saw, that was a highly coordinated "act" where I faked my death. You see, my homeplace has been suffering significant revenue declines ever since we incorporated the services of a certain BillinFool. We're not sure if he's been swindling our money and cooking the books, so to speak, or if our revenues are actually dropping.

Regardless, I told my handlers that they should plant a choco chip cookie from Whole Foods near my enclosure's railings. The plan was to have a small child fall through and I would huff and puff my chest to indicate some potential threat.

After they "shot" me with a fake bullet, I pretended to lay there dead. Well, in retrospect, huge success! Our zoo has been super prosperous by the tune of 3% revenue jump. Funnily enough, our accountant BillinFool has enjoyed some strangely coincidental wealth in the same time period, but that's a story for another time.

It's a great question, DaderVave. I respect Jill Stein immensely. She has the silver hair, so to speak. And I look up to Silverback Gorillas immensely. We would make great partners, both in politics and in bed.

3 people like this.
  15. Piobaire

Piobaire Senior member

As suspected; a power bottom.

3 people like this.
  16. GorillinFool

GorillinFool Member

Yes, I possess a powerful bottom indeed. As a gorilla with 10% body fat and all muscle, my toosh has benefited tremendously. I also do hip thrusts in my spare time to woo the sexy gorillettes.

17. VaderDave

VaderDave Senior member

You sound like you'll be a quality addition to the political landscape of the United States.

1 person likes this.
  18. ethanm

ethanm Senior member

Limonuna3na3, no humidity, and a ball game coming up.

19. Mulan

Mulan Senior member

You must be aware of the movement, #dicksoutforharambe. Should people continue to have their dick out in your name?

3 people like this.
  20. GorillinFool

GorillinFool Member

Thank you for your kind words, DaderVave. I agree with your assessment, as byassed as that may be.

As you can see with my reputation amongst you homos of sapien of this fauna, I am already "making a difference," so to speak.

3 people like this.