1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

things that are making you happy

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by globetrotter, Feb 14, 2008.

1. venividivicibj

venividivicibj Senior member

same thing happened to me this year.

2. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

It's 70 and sunny out today. So beautiful. I happen to be in Boston for work, too.

Fuck Providence. Can't wait to get out.

3. erictheobscure

erictheobscure Senior member

Last edited: Mar 9, 2016
  4. Kid Nickels

Kid Nickels Senior member

Is this like a random South Park episode generator? :happy:

1 person likes this.
  5. otc

otc Senior member

Well she was bragging about how how good her toddler is at shooting...my guess is she's insufferable and the kid tried to put those skills to good use.

6. erictheobscure

or a four-year old just has no concept of actions and consequences

either way, it's a win/win scenario

7. L'Incandescent

L'Incandescent Senior member

The Iron Sheik has written an open letter to The Hulkster in re Gawker, which he calls the jabroni of the earth and whom he threatens to suplex. (Yes, he treats "Mr. Gawker" as if he were a person.) It truly is a letter to behold.

DEAR HULK HOGAN,

EVERYBODY KNOW YOU THE ALL AMERICA. YOU THE LEGEND. YOU ALWAYS TRY TO EAT THE VITAMIN AND SAY THE PRAYER. YOU ALWAYS PUT THE FANS FIRST.EVERYONE KNOWS FOREVER I AM THE LEGEND AND WITHOUT IRON SHEIK THERE IS NO HULKAMANIA. I SELL OUT THE MADISON SQUARE GARDEN AND I DID THE HONORS FOR YOU AND MR KENNEDY MCMAHON WHEN I COULD HAVE BROKE YOUR LEG INSTEAD YOU THE PAVE WAY FOR WRESTLEMANIA AND NEW GENERATION.

BUT ONE DAY YOU TELL ME "I OWE YOU ONE SHEIKIE BABY"… I NEVER SEE THAT DAY. I NEVER SEE THE PAYBACK. ITS OK BECAUSE I MAKE IT TO THE HALL OF FAME I PAY FOR MY DUE. THIS WAY FOREVER I AM THE LEGEND.

HULK HOGAN EVEN THOUGH SOMETIMES YOU THE HALF AND HALF HOWDY DOODY LOOKING JABRONI GUITAR PLAYER STILL YOU ARE ONE OF THE BOYS. TODAY THE NEW GENERATION DON'T KNOW HOW YOU GET THE RESPECT IN LIFE. IT COME IT GO NOBODY GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HISTORY. ONLY CARE ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS THIS SECOND. THAT WAY I LOSE LOT OF RESPECT FOR THE PEOPLE THAT GET THE CHEAP HEAT.

CHEAP HEAT IS THE HEAT YOU GET FROM EASY WAY. YOU MAKE SOMEBODY LOOK BAD THAT IS THE CHEAP HEAT. THIS WAY I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE GAWKER.

THE GAWKER YOU DUMB NO GOOD SON OF A BITCH YOU GET THE CHEAP HEAT YOU DON'T RESPECT THE PRIVACY YOU HAVE NO CLASS YOU TRY TO BURY THE PEOPLE FROM THE CHEAP HEAT. YOU ARE NOT THE REAL YOU ARE THE JABRONI OF THE EARTH. NOT EVEN THE 100 MILLION MILLION DOLLAR SAVE YOU FROM MAKE THE WORLD A BAD PLACE. YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TAKE THE PRIVACY AWAY. I CANT WAIT I SEE MR. GAWKER I SUPLEX YOU PUT YOU IN CAMEL CLUTCH BREAK YOUR HIS BACK I MAKE HIM HUMBLE. I AM THE LEGEND AND YOU WILL ALL SEE WHEN YOU WATCH MY MOVIE . EVERYBODY PUT ME OVER BIG TIME BECAUSE I AM NO JABRONI #sheikmovie

2 people like this.
  8. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

Does The Rock know that the Iron Sheikh is stealing his lines ?

9. erictheobscure

IRON SHEIKH KNOW ROCK HAS BEEN STEALING IRON SHEIKH'S WORDS TO BECOME FAMOUS . . . . BUT IS OKAY BECAUSE IRON SHEIKH IS HALL OF FAME LEGEND NO JABRONI

Last edited: Mar 10, 2016
    3 people like this.
  10. MrG

MrG Senior member

On This Lonely Road, Tryin' to Make it Home
    For the record The Rock says it was the Sheik's.

3 people like this.
  11. erictheobscure

HROI IS SEX JOKE MAKING JABRONI NO RESPECT FOR HISTORY

1 person likes this.
  12. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

FUCK YOU IRON SHEIKH EVERYONE KNOWS YOU STOLE YOUR NAME AND THE CAMEL CLUTCH FROM ANOTHER WRESTLER NAMED THE SHEIKH. WHOSE THE RIPOFF JABRONI NOW HUH!!

13. brokencycle

brokencycle Senior member

My eyes are ringing due to the recent changes to this thread.

14. erictheobscure

WHO'S NOT WHOSE YOU ENGLISH LANGUAGE BUTCHERING JUNKYARD JABRONI

15. L'Incandescent

Today a man in the airport thought I was Corey Stoll who is a actor plays Peter Russo on House of Cards television program. Now I can have more self-confidence to me knowing I got simular appearance to a beloved TV star.

16. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

Really? I thought you looked more like the guy who played Yellow Jacket in Ant Man

17. otc

otc Senior member

The old man next to me on the train was browsing a gay dating site called silver daddies on his blackberry.

Because he is old, he had everything super zoomed in, including the dictures he was being sent.

(Before anyone says anything this is making me happy because it is hilarious, not because I saw dicks)

18. ethanm

ethanm Senior member

but also because you saw dicks.

3 people like this.
  19. VaderDave

VaderDave Senior member

If it makes you feel better, he's not really all that beloved. So maybe you still have a chance of hearing about people telling Corey Stoll that he looks like L'inc.

1 person likes this.
  20. L'Incandescent

Okay I just watched a video of a interview with said actor we really do look pretty similar how 'bout that? He is like a better looking version of me, to where if I were better looking I'd look more like him than I already do.