1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

things that are making you happy

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by globetrotter, Feb 14, 2008.

1. Fang66

Fang66 Senior member

I wouldn't go so far as to say it was better than watching dat Brumbies, but it is at least as boring as living in Canberra (The home of dat Brumbies, and most boring city in the known universe). Seriously no one without got errors of the mind (mente) could sit through an inning of rounders let alone a whole game.

The video above is 2 minutes long and in those minutes nothing happened, well one fat guy dinked a ball a few metres, and another fat guy trotted 3 yards to scoop it up in his giant (I can't catch a ball because I'm retarded) mitt. And who the heck plays sport in their PJs?

Last edited: Oct 3, 2015
  2. L'Incandescent

L'Incandescent Senior member

You just need to practice watching! Give it a few games and you'll fall in love for sure. (With the game I mean, not with another woman.)

1 person likes this.
  3. SirReveller

SirReveller Senior member

"Rounders"? lol You ozzies still use the slang of the era in which your convict forefathers were dumped on that giant rock?

Id like to see Fanger walk up to one of the countless Dominican big boys in baseball and tell him that he's a "fat retard who plays in his PJs."

Baseball is awesome. Soccer blows. So does "footie".

1 person likes this.
  4. Fang66

Fang66 Senior member

That would be like saying "You just need to practice smashing your wiener with a meat tenderiser! Give it a few whacks and you'll fall in love for sure. (With smashing your wiener I mean, not with another woman.)

I've tried to watch baseball, but after 10 minutes of nothing happening I decided that it was a con not a sport, some kind of cult where they brain wash people. In sports generally things happen, and the players do stuff, and they don't wear PJs.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2015
  5. Fang66

Fang66 Senior member

So you are saying that not only are they fat retards who play in Pjs, they are violent fat retards who play in PJs?

Yes soccer blows, it is barely a sport, however unlike hit and giggle the players actually do things. "footie"? I know not of which you speak.

6. SirReveller

Hmm..you hate soccer. OK some common ground w the Fanger. Me rikey.

I think you gotta see a high scoring game with lots of action. Double plays, home runs, crazy diving catches in the outfield, stolen bases. It's not a sport for retards so ya gotta be aware that even if not a lot seems to be happening the pitcher and batter are kind of locked in a strategic duel.

Plus Japs love baseball. I bet you work with some fans of the Tom Selleck league or w/e. Could harp-ah yewr assimirate-ah bettah, Fangah-san. Beeeeg promoshah fauw numbah-wun fan Tokushima Dragons.

7. ethanm

ethanm Senior member

Shut the fuck up fang.

1 person likes this.
  8. Fang66

Fang66 Senior member

Go suck a wiggle cock child.

9. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

This is not a scene from a slasher film this is the stairway in the most expensive Mall in NEPA. Paid for mostly by federal funds 20-some years ago. So thank you all for contributing this to my community.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 4, 2015
  10. SirReveller

My accent was funnier.

11. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

shopping while hungry:

[​IMG]

12. ethanm

ethanm Senior member

You just made me crave some cinnamon honey almonds from Whitley's.

13. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

Gotta be nuts of dat spice brah none o dat sweet shit

14. ethanm

ethanm Senior member

15. Harold falcon

Most "cinnamon" isn't actually cinnamon, it's a closely related spice, but it's not quite the same. If you are making a dish with cinnamon as an important spice then you should seek out the real thing.

16. ethanm

ethanm Senior member

Interesting. Which reminds me... it's almost apple pie (not the pie) makin' season.

17. Piobaire

Piobaire Senior member

Nothing like buying them cinnamon sticks...and soaking them in whisky. :)

1 person likes this.
  18. L'Incandescent

L'Incandescent Senior member

The St. Louis Rams football team are definitely the elite of the NFC West can't even be gainsaid after today's performance.

19. brokencycle

brokencycle Senior member

How can you tell? Curious. I guess I've never looked at the label.

20. Harold falcon

They're both from the genus cinnamon, but the one you want, the real stuff, is a species that is v-something or other. If the label doesn't specify cinnamon v-something it's the closely related spice but is not the same. It's possible that you've never had real cinnamon because it really is something you have to look for. It's not terribly more expensive than the other stuff (maybe 1.5x?) but it is noticeably different.