1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

things that are making you happy

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by globetrotter, Feb 14, 2008.

1. otc

otc Well-Known Member

I am typing this response with my eyes closed. But I don't know what to say,m so I will just say fuck you you douchebag piece of shit. Go lick a bear dick if you think that typing with your eyes closed makes you better than me ( or more able to digest social commentary)

2 people like this.
  2. Piobaire

Piobaire Well-Known Member

When I close my eyes, and type words at random, I find I have created a post in the Subway Series.

6 people like this.
  3. otc

otc Well-Known Member

I count two typos. The extra 'm' and a space after the open parentheses. And no period at the end...but that is because I am not a woman

1 person likes this.
  4. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Well-Known Member

^ :lol:

(Piob's poast not otc's un-funny poast)

Last edited: Feb 17, 2015
  5. HRoi

HRoi Well-Known Member

Luckily it appears like we will not be subjected to a World Series between two teams in the same insufferable city again in our lifetimes

6. otc

otc Well-Known Member

You want me to be funny and type with my eyes closed?
    entitled millennial!

2 people like this.
  7. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Well-Known Member

Ayy tickle deez nutz mr prez

1 person likes this.
  8. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Well-Known Member

I typed once with my eyes closed and I produced the complete works of Shakespeare.

9. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Well-Known Member

I once typed your mom with my eyes closed.

2 people like this.
  10. otc

otc Well-Known Member

had to so you could pretend you weren't with a woman?

3 people like this.
  11. brokencycle

brokencycle Well-Known Member

Confirmed. GF's mente is fried from vicodin.

12. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Well-Known Member

Does it hurt, because... it rings so true

13. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Well-Known Member

I walked to the metro north station early this morning, but on my way I saw a random guy on riding an ATV and he stopped and asked: "are you going to the Metro North Station? Do you want a ride?".

For a second I thought - "hell yeah! thanks!" but remembered its just a fucking 10-12min walk even in the snow, and plus it was probably a random neighbor dude but you never know.....

so I "no thank you"-ed him and just walked.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2015
  14. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Well-Known Member

^ My days of hopping on an ATV with a random stranger are over but they were definitely memorable.

5 people like this.
  15. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Well-Known Member

Damn, dude, you gave up a free ATV ride? What the aitche?

I would have guessed seconal, but either way.

1 person likes this.
  16. gomestar

gomestar Well-Known Member

yeah I would have taken the ATV ride. With instructions to make it super awesome.

1 person likes this.
  17. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Well-Known Member

This reminds me of something that pisses me off and something that happened this morning. People in my building complain endlessly via email whenever the elevator is broken. It is out of service a handful of times a year, but you would think the building is a skyscraper the way they bitch about it. My building is four stories! So today I am walking down the stairwell and I hear above me what sounds like a stampede. It was this couple on the fourth floor running down the stairs in anger and looked at me and said, the elevator is broken again!!!!! then exited the building and jumped into their car that they drive literally everywhere. I have seen them drive like 5 blocks to a restaurant before. So as I am walking today in the snow they whizz right by. I was thinking to myself that if that was me in a comfortable car and I saw my neighbor walking in shitty weather 10 minutes to the train id offer a ride, but oh well!

2 people like this.
  18. LawrenceMD

^I'd totally offer you a ride to the L train back in the day.

remember after Hurricane Sandy when there were no trains and you had to have at least 4 people in a car to go across Williamsburg Bridge? I did that drive like 5 times with random people who waived me down. I thought to myself damn these fuckers are bold and just waiving me down, but once they got on others came out of the woodwork running towards the car like it was a scene out of a Deep Impact/Armageddon-type movie. You could see the anguish in their faces having missed the opportunity to avoid the the overloaded buses.

2 people like this.
  19. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Well-Known Member

When the shut down the trains and bridges and stuff I was on Madison Ave and 60th St. I had to walk home to Williamsburg. Took 3.5 hours. I was fuming.

20. LawrenceMD

man those were the days. plus my car is diesel so I didn't have to line up for gas during that gas shortage/crisis. I remember the Hess on Metropolitan had lines that reached into Greenpoint and I pulled up and filled the car and dudes were cursing at me while the Police officers yelling at them to calm down because I wasn't cutting the gas lines.

2 people like this.