1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

things that are making you happy

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by globetrotter, Feb 14, 2008.

1. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

Are you trying to manipulate me brah?!

2. Piobaire

Piobaire Senior member

It already happened. :teach:

3. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

If you're an ENTJ and I'm an ENTJ, does that mean I'm gonna be a CEO someday?

4. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

I officially quit fantasy football today. Cold turkey - I lined up alternates for each league to take my spot, and emailed all the commishes. I feel so liberated - - is this what it's like leaving rehab?

1 person likes this.
  5. Piobaire

Piobaire Senior member

I've never scored anything else in over 20 years. Come back and ask me that question when you're a strong ENTJ for at least a decade.

6. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

Why ask in 20 years? I'll already have answered that question for myself in the next 10.

7. Piobaire

Piobaire Senior member

Last I checked "a decade" = 10 years.

8. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

Whoops, I misinterpreted your post for you saying to ask you again in 20 years, so I was trying to wise crack back a joke saying that I'll be a CEO in 10 years time.

COULDA BEEN EPIC IF YOU HAD JUST SAID 20 YEARS IN THE FIRST PLACE, PIOB. GEEZ.

9. Piobaire

Piobaire Senior member

i made you do that.

Now do you understand my power?

1 person likes this.
  10. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

I BELIEVE!

11. Bhowie

Bhowie Senior member

Beta power displayed

12. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

Yeah, I can't believe HRoi quit fantasy football.

what a beta

13. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

it's really not fun anymore. if you're serious about winning you have to constantly monitor the wire, and even when you do everything right, luck plays too big a factor. I decided it's not worth the aggravation. plus, I won a couple of K last time so I'm cashing in before I lose any of it :lol:

1 person likes this.
  14. Bhowie

Bhowie Senior member

15. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Senior member

now you can just bet huge money on the NFL through your friendly neighborhood bookie. its the natural progression of things!

16. munchausen

munchausen Senior member

I basically always score an INTP. It's weird because I never thought of myself as an introvert. I'm friendly and don't have any trouble talking to strangers. But even though it's always a weak tendency towards introversion, it's pretty much always there. I guess it comes down to the fact that while I get along with people pretty well, I can only take so much of them before I need some time to myself or alone with people that I'm really close to.

17. Piobaire

Piobaire Senior member

I take this thing with a grain of salt. It's attempting to categorize something pretty complex, the human psyche, into a small number of compartments. There might be a little something to these but a person can read the write up for any of the "types" and find parts of it applicable to themselves.

18. L'Incandescent

L'Incandescent Senior member

A couple of days ago, a friend sent me a really angry e-mail. It was completely out of the blue and felt like a punch to the gut. I didn't respond, because that's how I do things, for better or worse; when someone lashes out at me in a way that crosses a line, I just completely disengage. Well, the friend sent another message to apologize, and so I feel quite a bit better now. I am not the kind of person who holds a grudge, so I think things should be fine going forward.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2013
  19. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Senior member

last minute drive to boston to watch the redsox yankees game. the weather this weekend (probably throughout the whole northeast) has been fucking unbelievably good.

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  20. imatlas

imatlas Senior member

I've never been able to see how the MBT s any more accurate or valid than a horoscope. Of course the stars are never wrong, so that's a good recommendation. Unless your Mercury is in retrograde, which is only possible in a geocentric cosmology.