Discussion in 'General Chat' started by globetrotter, Feb 14, 2008.
I am more evolved than most. Sex is for animals. I am more intelligent than that.
Whatever you say pBoops.
I am happy, because sweater, tea, cigarette.
Tea and cigarette? Are you "out" yet?
x2. I will never be in the presence of smooth peanut butter ever again.
Very Show girls..
Patrick , you're legend..
1. met with customer, hot chick customer, very high up the food chain of a major corporation. she has budgeted for my product in a new project. my product is 10 times the price of the competition. being budgeted means that we got it
2. had a great dinner with an old friend, a guy who used to work for me when I worked in india. nice catching up
3. india is doing well, the standard of living has leaped in the years since I was here
And the women?
I have never been on an |ndian...
Having a pretty damn good day myself:
1) Ran into a favorite neighbor on my way to work, haven't seen her in a while so it was great to catch up for a few.
2) Got pulled into a call right off the bat, customer has been thinking about using one of our products and suddenly needs it urgently by this weekend - this will be my first closed deal in the new job should it go through. Not a lot of revenue, but a nice out-of-left-field deal.
3) This call was interrupted by another account executive with a FAT deal that "turned real" this morning, and its our deal to lose. We're facing off against Microsoft - they don't have a prayer.
4) When I finally got to the new-hire meeting I was originally supposed to be in, the COO introduced me to the CEO in glowing terms, and mentioned some of the people we know in common. This was not accidental: I set this up perfectly by requesting a one-on-one meeting with the COO last week in which I made sure to mention our connections.
Globe, I don't know how you are not burned out and exhausted from your travels. I am exhausted when I go to New Jersey.
just lucky. I will be in the office one day between March 15 and May 28 this year, the rest of the time on the road.
superior news guys!
Damn, how does your wife and children take it?
wow - your wife is a saint
Separate names with a comma.