things that are making you happy

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by globetrotter, Feb 14, 2008.

1. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Senior member

barista's tit fell out of her tanktop yesterday while making my wife's latte... the wife was waiting in the car... :) I copped a good look and then made an awkward/bashful face and told her "um your shirt.." and she quickly adjusted blushed and thanked me. my iced coffee was good too.

its supposed to reach into the 60's midweek for two days this week.:slayer:

2. lasbar

lasbar Senior member

She didn't noticed it?

Were they nice?

3. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Senior member

she was pretty and the tit was excellent.

she had on a tank top and a cardigan on top of it... then bent down to get something and upon straightening cardigan was at her sides, and tank top askew revealing one boob.

it was a good b/c cup and topped with a soft pink nipple. the place is usually manned by pretty/hipster baristas.

4. musicguy

musicguy Senior member

hahaha, funny but always nice to see some titays

5. whiteslashasian

whiteslashasian Senior member

I don't think I've ever seen a nip slip or tit fall out in a public or work place before...

I did see boobs at the strip joint my buddy wanted to go to in Atlantic City. I bought him like 3 lap dances and then decided that was enough for the birthday boy (from me at least) and used that as an excuse with all the strippers asking if I wanted a dance. This one came up to me and never even asked if I wanted one, we just talked. Next thing I knew half an hour had gone by and asked her why she was taking the time out of her work schedule to chat, she replied "there's nothing wrong with wanting to talk to a handsome, well dressed guy for free". Then she got up on stage and gave probably the best dance we all saw that night. She wanted to chat more and asked if I'd be around but she was booked for the rest of the night after her performance. Pretty cool chick.

My friend fell in love with a stripper that night, it was funny.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2012

6. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

Sounds like you did too.

7. Douglas

Douglas Stupid ass member

A/C strip clubs are fucking disgusting. that is all.

8. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

What?! This is the only reason why I get up in the morning. I see it often in the summer with women.

9. whiteslashasian

She was interesting though I'm definitely far from smitten. I have other fish to fry, so to speak, who do not strip for a living.

Yeah...not the best place for that. Most of the girls were gross. There were a couple of winners but strip clubs aren't really my favorite place. I'd rather buy a girl a drink, dance with her in a club, then take her back to the room rather than throw dollar bills at some stripper.

10. Liam O

Liam O Senior member

They're great compared to the ones I grew up with in trenton. 80% less stab wound/c-section scars, and almost no track marks (unless you look behind their ears and between their toes.

11. Douglas

Douglas Stupid ass member

I'm not even talking about the girls.

I've had one AC strip club experience. I gather they're all BYOB so we bought beers next door at this shitty place where they gave us a soaked case full of bottles. We pulled the bottles out and distributed them. Went into the club, which was PACKED. I'm talking gotta-push-your-way-thru-the-crowd-standing-room-only PACKED. The crowd was 100% Jersey guide dudes. So there I am, with a bottle of beer in each pants pocket, plus one in each blazer pocket, plus one in my inside breast pocket, and holding one more, shoving my way through a crowd of sweaty, stinky dudes. Couldn't see much of anything. There was one main stage where they appeared to be doing some form of bachelor torture - there was a nasty Laz-y-Boy chair, probably with the sweat of 1000s of dudes before it and the soak of beer well sunk in. They'd put the guy on the chair and some stripper would stand on the arms, then jump into the air, spreading her legs wide, and fall straight down on the guys' balls. The crowd would cheer/groan/shout with every landing. There was a side "stage" which was no more than a pole with a 3-foot circular platform about 12 inches off the floor where some girl was dancing and 2 bouncers were pushing guys back. You couldn't see anything. My buddies and I retreated to a "quiet" corner where there was no chance of seeing anything so subsequently there was at least room to breathe and you didn't have to be in physical contact with a guido.

Worst of all, I'd eaten something that was killing me. Finally I gave up the ghost, abandoned what was left of my beer, and went across the street to a hotel where I took a royal, beautiful, messy, but much-needed dump. I just hung out there for a while in the air conditioning playing on my iPhone so as not to have to return.

12. whiteslashasian

That sounds about right. You probably took a dump in the Trump Plaza.

It wasn't all that crowded when I was there and the crowd was pretty diverse with no guido looking dudes.

I will say that I hope to never, ever have a bachelor party in a strip club.

13. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

Sounds like you had a great time, WA.

14. Liam O

Liam O Senior member

Apparently Clark's makes wingtip desert boots :) :) :)
    It's like all my favorite shoes had a baby, and it's made of candy!

15. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

:confused: