things that are making you happy

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by globetrotter, Feb 14, 2008.



  1. Douglas

    Douglas Stupid ass member

    Messages:
    14,658
    Likes Received:
    2,291
    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2007
    Location:
    Purseforum
    

    I always turned my nose up at lobster but several times in the past 6 months or so I've had lobster dishes that were so fucking delicious that my opinion has largely come around. I had a lobster roll about 2 months ago and it was so bangin I ordered another one somewhere else... only to be sorely disappointed, of course, but I'm itching to go back to that first place and have it again.

    Crab, OTOH, :slayer:
     


  2. dune

    dune Senior member

    Messages:
    858
    Likes Received:
    35
    Joined:
    Jun 12, 2010
    Location:
    Belgium
    Is it really that common to get circumsized in the US? I don't think that I know anyone irl who is missing a bit.
     


  3. MrG

    MrG Senior member

    Messages:
    12,187
    Likes Received:
    4,344
    Joined:
    May 25, 2008
    Location:
    The Medicine Spring
    

    Hmmm...I was thinking, and I realized it has been quite some time since I've been to Virginia Beach, much longer than I thought when I first posted about it. I wonder if it has changed for the worse since I was there last.


    I have been meaning to try a lobster roll. I was on Martha's Vineyard a few years back, and there were a few places that were supposed to have good ones. I never hit one up, but now I wish I had. I'm pretty certain I'm never going to find a decent one in any of the places I usually haunt.

    Well now that I know you're a big fan, if I do ever make it up that way, I expect you to take me out to the best blue crab dinner in town!


    MrsG and I looked into this a lot before LowerCaseG was born. It was very, very common in my generation, certainly a large majority. For kids born more recently, however, my understanding is that it has become considerably less common, but still in the majority.
     
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2012


  4. in stitches

    in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

    Messages:
    68,940
    Likes Received:
    31,110
    Joined:
    Oct 10, 2010
    Location:
    Charm City
    

    i believe it is very common actually.
     


  5. in stitches

    in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

    Messages:
    68,940
    Likes Received:
    31,110
    Joined:
    Oct 10, 2010
    Location:
    Charm City
    

    obvi, you will have to come to the MD side on your next visit then.
     


  6. mordecai

    mordecai Immoderator

    Messages:
    11,479
    Likes Received:
    778
    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2008
    Location:
    Los Angeles
    I believe circumcision is still pretty common, but less so than it was when I was born.
     


  7. patrickBOOTH

    patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

    Messages:
    33,479
    Likes Received:
    8,847
    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2006
    Location:
    New York City
    


    98% of the American dicks that I have seen are circumsized. The other 2% had foreign-born parents.
     


  8. in stitches

    in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

    Messages:
    68,940
    Likes Received:
    31,110
    Joined:
    Oct 10, 2010
    Location:
    Charm City
    

    do you watch a lot of porn or go to a lot of bath houses?
     


  9. patrickBOOTH

    patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

    Messages:
    33,479
    Likes Received:
    8,847
    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2006
    Location:
    New York City
    

    I watch porn in bath houses.
     


  10. in stitches

    in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

    Messages:
    68,940
    Likes Received:
    31,110
    Joined:
    Oct 10, 2010
    Location:
    Charm City
    

    :slayer:

    :drool:

    jk
     
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2012


  11. Fang66

    Fang66 Senior member

    Messages:
    10,701
    Likes Received:
    1,010
    Joined:
    Apr 29, 2009
    Location:
    Nihon


  12. Liam O

    Liam O Senior member

    Messages:
    2,288
    Likes Received:
    286
    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2011
    Location:
    Princeton, NJ
    they left it out. Couldn't find a pixel small enough for the irish inch.
     


  13. in stitches

    in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

    Messages:
    68,940
    Likes Received:
    31,110
    Joined:
    Oct 10, 2010
    Location:
    Charm City
    is it really true that teh irish sport the teeny weenie?
     


  14. Liam O

    Liam O Senior member

    Messages:
    2,288
    Likes Received:
    286
    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2011
    Location:
    Princeton, NJ
    That's what we tell people. But there might be a reason half this country is half irish ;)
     


Share This Page

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by