things that are making you happy

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by globetrotter, Feb 14, 2008.

1. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

Last night at the end of work I was at this presentation and I was talking to my boss at the end of it about really smart stuff and I look to my right and the CFO is standing there and he started talking with me about really smart stuff. He is kind of my hero is every respect. Unique presence, cool voice, cool clothes, incredibly smart and witty. I have learned a lot from him and he doesn't even know it. It gave me a nice boost to share some words and hear his thoughts on things.

2. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

Good stuff, guys.

I am of course happy it's Friday (no more second year surgeries for me this week!) and we're headed out for a wine tasting and dinner with some new'ish friends and then to their house for a bit. Tomorrow heading over to a different couple's house for dinner. They have invited another couple we do not know and he is a cardiac surgeon who is majorly into wine. Apparently he has some theories/observations about wine and cardiac health and wine which I am interested to hear.

3. patrickBOOTH

Sounds like a great weekend. Post the cardiac/wine outcome in the wine thread. :slayer:

4. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

Oh, forgot to mention this. I'm not a tit man. I mean sure, I like tits (who doesn't?), but I'm much more a leg/ass man. However, the couple we're going out with tonight has some of the best ta-tas I've ever laid my eyes on. Not super huge, just nice firm mounds, not a hint of sag to be noted, could not help but notice upward pointing nipples, and that perfect round shape that lets you know they are real and not fake.

5. patrickBOOTH

Oh shit. I am a HUGE tit man. The bigger the better. Take pics.

6. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

im not a woman, i dont prepare so food, so i have no idea.

make sure to stare, it would be rude not to.

zactly. also, cool beans about the interaction with your CFO hero dude!
    ---

there were very strong winds last night, and i could hear branches cracking and falling to the ground. i was very happy that the large dying tree that hung right over my bedroom was removed by the city a few months ago.

7. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

Why do I find this so surprising? :puzzled:

8. gort

gort Senior member

3 day weekend. :slayer:

9. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

10. patrickBOOTH

Really?

11. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Senior member

^^^
    I'm an ass man... but the reality, for me, is that nekkid titays are much more exciting.

For example I'll look out my window across to the other condo tower and sometimes I'll see an attractive woman changing and if she's topless I'm like: "OH BABY ITS A TIT-TAY SHOOOOOOW!!!!"

but if she's got a shirt on and totally bottomless I'll think: Nice ass!... but it would be better... IF I COULD ALSO SEE YOUR TIT-TAYS!!"

but i'm always more happy to see a girl with a nice ass in a perfect fitting pair of jeans/skirt/shorts or the best: in a nice pair of panties...

I love when I wake up in the morning and I'll get out of bed and my wife is laying there in her panties and I get to look at a nice female ass in panties for a little while before starting the day.

I'm happy that my father (who had a mild stroke on xmas-eve) is able to walk by himself now. He's been a beast eagerly doing daily double sessions with his physical therapist.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2012
  12. in stitches

lawrence - glad to hear about your dads recovery. your spolier was hilarious. and i agree 100%

13. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Senior member

Stich - thanks, I was going to give a long winded situation about your friction with your brother and SIL, but lets just say that I was in the same boat 10 years ago. As long as you're in the right and the SIL is really is like that, then her nature will seep out onto others and your wife and you will be vindicated eventually. It happened in my situation but it took a years before things cleared up.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2012
  14. patrickBOOTH

We should hang, we're neighbors you know.

15. in stitches

thanks doc, sorry you went through this also. this vindication has happened already. everyone in our family dislikes her. i have vindication. i just dont have my brother. :(

define hang.
    --
    working 6 days this week sucked, but the extra money in my paycheck did not suck at all.