• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

things that are making you happy

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
as apposed to things that are pissing you off, and not specifically a victory.

I have to say I have a great boss - fist time in my life I have been so completly happy with my boss.

yesterday, she decides to impliment a new system for my expense reports that now will save me a huge amount of work - not only a huge amount of work, but the day or two of the month with the least pleasant work I do. a typicall expense report for me has 7-10 currencies, mind you, and maybe 200 seperate recepts. she took 95% of my work away. I've been doing these damn reports for 20 years, and nobody has done this for me before.

I am a very happy puppy.

JetBlast

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good thread!!

I had a 4-day weekend last week, and will have a 3-day weekend this week. And only a few months until the weather starts warming up. Phew.

JB

samblau

Reaction score
1. I am in a co-ed dodge-ball league that promotes drinking.

2. I stare at the Empire State bldg from my window

3. As a straight male, I can still appreciate the carafes of pear martinis and truffle fries at Cafteria

4. I never need to study for the Bar again

5. I got a cashmere sweater for $25!

6. Its sunny out

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
It's Valentine's Day and I'm in love (sappy but true), tomorrow is my 21st birthday and I will be drinking (finally), and then I'll be spending a getaway weekend with my girlfriend.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
It's Valentine's Day and I'm in love (sappy but true), tomorrow is my 21st birthday and I will be drinking (finally), and then I'll be spending a getaway weekend with my girlfriend.

and, and.... come on, there is something else that you will be doing with her that will make you toe curling happy.......

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
and, and.... come on, there is something else that you will be doing with her that will make you toe curling happy.......

Walking the streets of Chicago??

Yeah right. After my first bout with <insert euphemism>, if it's like you guys claim, I will hopefully not be able to walk at all this weekend.

IUtoSLU

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am in good health and I have a very loving wife.

JetBlast

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm wearing my favorite red plaid pants that make me very happy.
We need pictures.

Traffic has cleared up here after DC got screwed by an ice storm a few days ago, thank god.

JB

lawyerdad

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm already starting to savor prospectively the fact that in about a month I'll be enjoying that rare sense of freedom that comes with between being between jobs (it's been 14 years since my last job change). Since I'll be moving out of private practice, I'm handing off all of my existing professional responsibilities rather than just packing them up and carrying them to another shop. For the two weeks I'm taking off before starting the new gig, I'll be footloose and fancy free rather than doing the usual vacation thing of making sure I check my voicemail and email at least once per day.

lawyerdad

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by samblau
1. I am in a co-ed dodge-ball league that promotes drinking.

You win.

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lawyerdad
I'm already starting to savor prospectively the fact that in about a month I'll be enjoying that rare sense of freedom that comes with between being between jobs (it's been 14 years since my last job change). Since I'll be moving out of private practice, I'm handing off all of my existing professional responsibilities rather than just packing them up and carrying them to another shop. For the two weeks I'm taking off before starting the new gig, I'll be footloose and fancy free rather than doing the usual vacation thing of making sure I check my voicemail and email at least once per day.

What are you going to be doing next?

lawyerdad

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iammatt
What are you going to be doing next?

I'm going to Disneyland!

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.