1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Things that are making you happy*******food and drink edition******

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by robbie, Jun 5, 2010.

1. Big Pun

Big Pun Senior member

It was $51 for the full dinner in ATL. I didn't eat for like 30 hours leading up to it so I definitely got my money's worth with ribeye, filet, etc. Service was impeccable as well.

2. Van Veen

Van Veen Senior member

$60 is the absolute minimum you're going to spend (excluding booze) at a chain steakhouse (Morton's, Ruth's Chris, Capital Grille, etc.). Don't see why it's perceived as expensive for what you're getting.

3. MGoCrimson

MGoCrimson Senior member

I think I ate $60 worth of smoked salmon alone last time I ate at a Fogo

4. erictheobscure

erictheobscure Senior member

I've only been to Fogo de Chao once, for a work dinner. I had no real expectations, but I still found the meat fairly poor in quality (no surprise). The salad bar was my favorite part. I wouldn't spend (and haven't spent) my own money going there.

:shrug:

Last edited: Apr 11, 2017
  5. Van Veen

Van Veen Senior member

I mean, once again, you're going to a chain restaurant. I don't think I'd make an effort to do it. I've been there twice, once for a bachelor party and once for a work-related event.

6. Big Pun

Big Pun Senior member

I read this post in the voice of Cave Guy from Freakazoid.

7. Joffrey

Joffrey Senior member

According to their site DC is $37-55. So I guess it's gone up in price (I haven't been in 10 years).

8. mgm9128

mgm9128 Senior member

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  9. b1os

b1os Senior member

Bought the food processor extension for my Unold/ESGE Zauberstab. Pretty good! Made a bunch of mojos (verde/rojo), garlic paste for hummus, powdered sugar for tiramisù etc with it over the past few days.