• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Van Veen

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I also have a picture on Facebook in front of a 20 foot tall flag...

I can't wait for Puerto Rico to become a state so that I can proudly display the flag without those bros thinking I'm "one of them"

View attachment 1279750

(Of course, that assumes they can tell the difference)

Coincidentally, this week at an outing to an NHL game, one of my more colorful colleagues kept calling the refs "communists," which caught the attention of a dude-bro decked out in full MAGA regalia. My colleague is about as anti-Trump as they come.

What is the world coming to? Can't wear red hats, can't pose with American flags, and can't use "communist" as a slur without someone assuming your politics.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
People that say "that's not my jam" to me misunderstand a very basic concept. I don't give a single **** about anything coming out of your face hole.

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
An airport is a magical place full of hope and wonder. An airport with multiple space heaters isn't.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If any of you had doubts about how much of a ***** Ed was, just reread his post about how much it hurt to blow his nose.
Im so pissed the photo of @Connemara flipping off @Teger was deleted. (Because I was going to use it here).

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Those soy boys were cut from the same cloth.

VaderDave

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
An airport is a magical place full of hope and wonder. An airport with multiple space heaters isn't.
I only travel a handful of times a year by airplane (and almost never for work) so for me air travel still has that 1950s mystical "going on an adventure" feel. If I had to do it more often (like some of my friends who fly all over the place every week for work) I'd probably feel differently about it.

Van Veen

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Prepaid refund cards are a ******* scam. Just give me a check.

I found a card in my wallet that expired, probably 6 months after it was issued. When I called the automated system, I got a reply, "we're sorry, your card has expired." I called back the customer service line and talked to a rep who issued me a new card, no problem. (I believe they are legally required to do so.)

Imagine how many people give up after the first step.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Flying sucks dick these days. I can remember flying as a kid to California and it was way different. People actually dressed nicely to fly. Now they don't shower for two days and wear dirty jogging pants.

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t even have a job and I hate it.

Biscotti

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Truth. But, most are able to go home at the end of the day. Small comforts of a decent woman, friends, puppies, etc.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Flying sucks dick these days. I can remember flying as a kid to California and it was way different. People actually dressed nicely to fly. Now they don't shower for two days and wear dirty jogging pants.
And sometimes the shells for international business class just trap your body heat and it can be a bit too much or the herringbone pattern is always a weird orientation but worst of all the footrest/cutout things are never useful and you can never lie down comfortably....

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads