• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
"...and many of their customers are very young."

No one under the age of 21 should be allowed to eat in restaurants.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
"...and many of their customers are very young."

No one under the age of 21 should be allowed to eat in restaurants.

RIP in peace Chuck E Cheese.

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"We want restaurants to have to display clear allergen information on each individual dish on their menus. The food industry should put the safety of their customers first," it added.

Goodby food trucks.
Are those like roach coaches or gut wagons?

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Are those like roach coaches or gut wagons?

Yes. Those unregistered, unlicensed, unwashed things one buys food from in urban areas.

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes. Those unregistered, unlicensed, unwashed things one buys food from in urban areas.
We stopped working once to watch two Vietnamese food truck crews have a fist fight over which one got to show up for 10:00 break. That was fun.

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
****. i am so mad.

Yesterday,we had a staff meeting. a guy had a student's mother write a 2 page complaint against him. he ticked all the wrong boxes.

The children are scared of him. because he is loud, he shouts, and bangs his hands on furniture.

he best be scared of me. because i wont work with him. and i will either bring the company to its knees , or walk. to deal with it.

i am so ******* mad that he still has a job. and i am only part -time.
a co-worker begged me to stay, and eat the status quo.
no.

I will not tolerate it. the guy has to go.

Last edited:

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
His entire life is a desperate rear guard action against the forces of sloth and incompetence. Show some ******* respect you lazy slobs.

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As my old boss used to say " If you looking for sympathy its in the dictionary between **** and syphilis" Thats why he was called Smoothie and had his picture on Ben Davis overalls.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I know i cant really complain about spoiling a show that ended a decade ago but **** i just read a spoiler to Lost. Which I'm currently working through.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I know i cant really complain about spoiling a show that ended a decade ago but **** i just read a spoiler to Lost. Which I'm currently working through.

Don’t worry, the ending is terrible and doesn’t make any sense anyway.

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don’t worry, the ending is terrible and doesn’t make any sense anyway.
I bailed pretty early on. It's good to know they maintained that atmosphere through out the run of the series

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
I think I made it halfway through the Lost pilot before I decided I just wanted them all to die.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics