• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I tried to play that video a few times and couldn’t figure out why it wouldn’t play. Curse you otc!

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Does that mean you're one of the people who fall for ****** clickbait facebook ads like that and actually watch the sponsored videos?

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Does that mean you're one of the people who fall for ****** clickbait facebook ads like that and actually watch the sponsored videos?
Do you really need to ask that question

brokencycle

Reaction score

If it wasn't for people like HRoi, advertising wouldn't make FB any money.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I just wanted to see what the top of the Alexandra Side Table looks like

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Why is that making you hibbeldy?

UnFacconable

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mrs. UnF wants another baby. We have a great pair of kids and a perfect family and she thinks a third will be accretive to long-term happiness (in particular more grandkids). I think she’s probably right but there are certainly risks not to mention the financial considerations given the lifestyle we have chosen - eg private schools, nanny, etc.

The thing is no matter what we do, I’ve already lost in the short to medium term. If we stand pat she’s bummed. If we move forward she has to go through pregnancy which is no walk in the park.

Here’s the kicker: she isn’t fully committed either. She wants my agreement for her to further explore what she really wants.

So yeah, this doesn’t augur well.

brokencycle

Reaction score
Mrs. UnF wants another baby. We have a great pair of kids and a perfect family and she thinks a third will be accretive to long-term happiness (in particular more grandkids). I think she’s probably right but there are certainly risks not to mention the financial considerations given the lifestyle we have chosen - eg private schools, nanny, etc.

The thing is no matter what we do, I’ve already lost in the short to medium term. If we stand pat she’s bummed. If we move forward she has to go through pregnancy which is no walk in the park.

Here’s the kicker: she isn’t fully committed either. She wants my agreement for her to further explore what she really wants.

So yeah, this doesn’t augur well.

This economist believes the incremental cost on kids is small but each additional kid is accretive to happiness.

UnFacconable

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This economist believes the incremental cost on kids is small but each additional kid is accretive to happiness.

Maybe that book is his side hustle so he can afford more kids. The incremental cost would be much lower for us if we lived in a house which can accommodate a larger family (to the standards my wife would want), sent our kids to public schools and had a stay at home parent. None of those things are true for my family - well except possibly the house thing. She is open to trying to have the kids share a room.

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got 3 only because 2 came at one time. The oldest, by 7 years, still thinks she's an only child.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads